Coronado Bike and Kayak Tours
Coronado Bike and Kayak location operates out of Bikes and Beyond
1201 First Street # 122
Coronado, CA 92118
Coronado Bike and Kayak Tours Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Coronado Bike and Kayak Tours:
- Safety First: Coronado Bike and Kayak Tours through San Diego Bike and Kayak have all the necessary safety equipment free of charge. Optional safetly equipment is also available for rent. Biking Coronado is tons of fun and the folks at San Diego Bike and Kayak want to keep you safe so Bike and Kayak Tours Coronado has everything you need to be safe.
- Skill Level: You don't have to be a pro to enjoy a Coronado San Diego Bike Tour. The routes are easy and leisurely for a fun filled tour that won't leave you hurting. Designed for beginners, the bike tours from San Diego Bike and Kayak in Coronado are more about seeing the sights than preparing for the Tour De France.
- Equipment: The bikes used for the Bike Tours of Coronado are easy to use and ride. There is no need to have extensive bike knowledge to have a great time on a Coronado Bike Tour with San Diego Bike and Kayak.
- Operation Location: San Diego Bike and Kayak's location in Coronado is operated out of Bikes and Beyond at 1201 First Street #122. From here, guests will get all of their equipment and prepare for a fun day riding around Coronado.
- Tours: Coronado Bike and Kayak offers the Tour De Coronado as well as Coronado Kayaking starting Fall 2012. Guests can enjoy this beautiful area while cruising around on a bike or hit the beach with an exciting kayak tour!
Coronado Bike and Kayak Tours give visitors a chance to explore the beautiful Coronado Island. View gorgeous beaches and iconic sights like the Hotel Del Coronado. The unmistakable red roof San Diego hotel is rich in history, folklore and stories of hauntings and ghost sightings. The Silver Strand is an unforgettable stretch of beach with white sand, sparkling waves and incredible views that you won't want to miss while visiting San Diego. Bike Tours of Coronado are perfect for a family vacation or a romantic day time activity.
Bike and Kayak Tours in Coronado make it easy and fun to see the sights of this beautiful beach community. Visitors can get a work out while enjoying the area and don't need to be bike or kayak experts to do so. Let Coronado Bike and Kayak Tours take care of all your safetey equipment needs and ensure a great time with a Coronado Bike Tour or Kayak Tour from San Diego Bike and Kayak.
- Do Book In Advance: Make sure to book your tour in advance especially during the busy summer months when things start to book up quickly.
- Don't Worry About Being A Beginner: Whether you haven't ridden a bike in years or are a regular Lance Armstrong, you'll have a great time on a Coronado Bike Tour or try your skills on a fun Kayak Tour of Coronado.