San Diego Harbor Excursion/Flagship Cruises and Events
990 North Harbor Drive
San Diego , CA 92101
San Diego Harbor Excursion/Flagship Cruises and Events Information
Top 5 Things to Know About San Diego Harbor Excursion/Flagship Cruises and Events
- Harbor Tours: San Diego Harbor Excursion/Flagship Cruises and Events provides harbor tours of the North Bay and South Bay. These narrated tours cruise around San Diego historic landmarks and sights including Cabrillo National Monument, Coronado Bridge, the Naval Air Station and Shelter Island.
- Whale Watching: Whale watching with San Diego Harbor Excursion tours begins December 26 and lasts until April 15. Birch Aquarium naturalists guide tours in search of grey whales and other marine life such as California sea lions, dolphins and seals.
- Charters: Harbor Excursion San Diego has an impressive fleet of ships. From the historic 1940's passenger vessel Silvergate to the impressive Marietta complete with a full bar and 360 degree panaramic views of the water and skyline, there is a ship with character and space suitable for every occasion.
- Water Shuttles: San Diego Harbor Excursion arrange a ferry between the Convention Center, Broadway Pier and Coronado, and on-call water taxi service any where along the San Diego Bay. Harbor Excursion San Diego also provides Padres game day water shuttle service as well.
- Cruises: San Diego Harbor Excursion tours in San Diego offer cruises through Flagship Cruises and Events. Guests can board for dinner or brunch cruises, celebrate on the holiday cruises or plan their own special gatherings aboard the cruise lines and private yachts.
San Diego Harbor Excursion tours are a great activity for those looking for things to do in San Diego. You don't have to be a tourist to appreciate the San Diego skyline or famous landmarks. Visitors and locals will both be sure to learn something new about the marine life that inhabits the San Diego coastline from the grey whales to the California sea lions.
San Diego Harbor Excursion tours make traveling around San Diego convenient and fun. The Coronado water shuttle offers service departing from the Broadway Pier and the Convention Center Marina arriving at the Coronado Ferry Landing Monday through Friday. Commuters are permitted to ride the water shuttle for free between 5:40 am and 8:50 am. Harbor Excursion San Diego also has a similar ferry service on Padregame days, which transports guests to and from the Convention Center and the Coronado Ferry Landing. The game day shuttle runs continuously starting an hour and thirty minutes before the game begins and running until an hour after the game ends.
- Do Take the Water Taxi: Why take a boring old street cab when you could take a exciting water taxi to get to your waterfront destination? San Diego Harbor Excursion provides on-call transporation to restaurants, shops or your San Diego hotel along the bay.
- Don't Fret If You Don't See a Whale: Harbor Excursion tours San Diego will give you another free cruise ride if you don't see a whale during your whale watching adventure.
San Diego Harbor Excursion/Flagship Cruises and Events Gallery