Journey at Pechanga
Pechanga Resort & Casino
45000 Pechanga Parkway
Temecula , CA 92592
6:00 A.M. to 6:30 P.M
Journey at Pechanga Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Journey at Pechanga
- Award Winning: With plenty of accolades to its name, Journey at Pechanga is a golf course that you don't want to miss. Golf at Pechanga San Diego was recognized as 2009's "New Best Course You Can Play, Ranked Fourth" by Golf Magazine, 2010's "Best Courses You Can Play, Ranked 23rd" by Golfweek, and 2012 "Best Resort Courses, Top 100" by Golfweek. It was also a 2009 and 2011 SPGA Merchandiser of the Year.
- Golf Specials: Golfing can be an expensive habit, but the specials at Pechanga San Diego Golf make playing the sport a little bit easier on your wallet. Pechanga Golf San Diego has cool offers like the "Two-for-One Golf Special", "Valley Resident Rate Special", "Spring/Summer Rates" and "Hotel/Golf Packages".
- Journey Golf Academy: Learn how to play golf or improve your already existing skills at Pechanga San Diego Golf. Journey at Pechanga's golf school offers several programs to meet your needs. The junior programs are aimed at introducing young golfers to the game. Your children will receive PGA Professional Instruction and a six-to-one student to teacher ratio. The online golf academy is great for distance learners, and you'll receive video analysis of your golf swing and techniques as well as educational video downloads.
- Pro Shop: Journey at Pechanga sells mens and ladies golf wear in a relaxed shopping environment. The professional staff at Golf at Pechanga San Diego provide warm and friendly assistance during your shopping visit. One thing that sets this pro shop apart is that the staff focuses on helping you rather than pressuring you for sales.
- Well Maintained Course: Golfers who have visited Journey at Pechanga rave about the pristine condition of the course. Golf at Pechanga San Diego prides itself on outstanding maintenance of the fairways and greens.
Journey at Pechanga is a golf course in Temecula, located north of San Diego. This exquisitely maintained golf course provides golfers with beautiful views of Temecula. Golf at Pechanga San Diego also has a clubhouse and bar, where you can celebrate your game with food and drinks. Pechanga San Diego Golf makes sure that you're prepped for playing the sport! Golfers receive outstanding instruction at Pechanga Golf San Diego's golf academy. From junior programs tailored just for younger players to the online golf academy for those who are interested in watching educational videos and getting video analysis of their swing, Journey at Pechanga provides something helpful for everyone.
Golf at Pechanga San Diego has received recognition from notable golf organizations. In 2009, Golf Magazine recognized Journey at Pechanga as "New Best Course You Can Play, Ranked Fourth". In 2010, Golfweek spotlighted the golf course among "Best Courses You Can Play, Ranked 23rd". You know you're at a great golf course when you see all the accolades that this place has received. Journey at Pechanga offers numerous specials so that you can golf more, for less. With the "Two-for-One Golf Special", "Valley Resident Rate Special", "Spring/Summer Rates" and "Hotel/Golf Packages", your golf hobby can continue and still stay within your budget.
- Do Take A Class: Better your game with Journey at Pechanga's PGA Professional Instruction. Kids are introduced to the game in the Junior Program. The online golf academy provides video downloads and video analysis of your techniques.
- Don't Go Hungry: With plenty of great eats to enjoy at the clubhouse, you'll keep your energy up at Pechanga San Diego Golf. Try the Ahi tuna sandwich or a turkey burger! The waffle fries are pretty popular here, too.