Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two
Southern California Hot Air Balloon Rides
34225 Rancho California Rd
Temecula, CA 92591
7 days a week, year round. We will depart at sunrise. Your exact flight time will be indicated on your E-Ticket upon completing your reservation.
Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two
- Duration: When you and your sweetie take to the skies with Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two, you’ll get to enjoy approximately 60-75 minutes of this experience. However, you’ll want to schedule out three hours total for the entire excursion (preparation and landing).
- Availability: Hot Air Balloon San Diego can transport you high in the sky seven days a week (weather permitting), year round. When you’re ready to fly with San Diego Hot Air Balloon, this company will be ready for you too!
- Time Of Flight: You and Hot Air Balloons San Diego will depart at sunrise. This early morning adventure calls for a meeting time of 5:30am or 6:30am, depending on the season. You’ll find the exact meeting time for your excursion on your E-Ticket.
- Wine Country: Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two lets you and your sweetheart see the vineyards from the sky, while the sun rises over the mountains. You’ll see birds and other fascinating wildlife from the vantage point of your hot air balloon. Hot Air Balloon San Diego will float you high above lakes, citrus groves, wineries and estate homes.
- Tour Guide: Accompanying you during your sky-high journey with San Diego Hot Air Balloon will be a helpful tour guide. The certified commercial pilot navigates you through the skies safely and comfortably, answering questions you have and pointing out sights of interest below. During the hot air balloon flight, your tour guide and pilot will communicate with trained ground personnel - and the ground crew will follow the balloon and help during landing.
Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two invites you on an escape to the skies! You and your sweetheart can enjoy your hot air balloon ride any day of the week and year. This year round availability gives you more scheduling convenience. Any day that you want to go, Hot Air Balloon San Diego can take you on your hot air balloon flight (weather permitting). You’ll be in the air with San Diego Hot Air Balloon for approximately 60 to 75 minutes, although you’ll want to plan on spending three hours total during your overall outing. Among things to do in San Diego, Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two is definitely one of the most romantic adventures you can take with your sweetie!
Hot Air Balloons San Diego lets you see the world just as its waking up. Flight departure with San Diego Hot Air Balloon is at sunrise, so you’ll be meeting at the launch location at 5:30am or 6:30am (varies by season). Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two takes you and your sweetheart over gorgeous wine country, giving you a bird’s eye view of wildlife, lakes, citrus groves, wineries and estate homes. When you return to the ground, you and your sweetie will be treated to a picnic style meal in Wilson Creek Winery’s gardens. This hot air balloon adventure takes place north of San Diego, in Temecula's breathtaking wine country.
- Do Find Overnight Lodging: Your adventure with Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two will start early in the morning, so it might be easier for you if you find overnight lodging in the area. Check out our list of San Diego hotels to help you find the perfect spot!
- Don’t Leave Hungry: Once you’re back on the ground with Private Hot Air Balloon Flight for Two, your visit isn’t quite over. You’ll be treated to champagne, orange juice and continental breakfast - and you’ll get to enjoy your picnic in the gardens at Wilson Creek Winery.