Top 5 Things To Know About Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego
- Duration: Enjoy four hours of exploration and shopping with the Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego. These four hours will provide you with plenty of time to do bargain shopping, sightseeing and eating.
- Pick Up Locations: The departure point for the Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego is near the Santa Fe Depot on Kettner Boulevard. You can also get picked up from the Old Town Transit Center, Bahia Hotel and Town & Country Hotel.
- Sightseeing: There's so much to see on this Tijuana trip from San Diego. The Old Bullring, Avenue of the Heroes and Plaza Rio are a few of the cool spots you'll get to check out. You'll see statues of President Abraham Lincoln, Cuahutemoc the Aztec King and other historical figures.
- Bargain Shopping: Calling all budget-smart shoppers! You'll find plenty of bargains during this Tijuana shopping trip. When you've got an eye on your budget, making this Tijuana visit from San Diego will allow you to buy more stuff for your money.
- Cheap Dining: Serving up authentic cuisine, the dining establishments in Tijuana provide a great eating experience for you and your family. You won't have to shell out the big bucks either - the food you'll enjoy on your Tijuana trip from San Diego is inexpensive. Fuel up during your Tijuana shopping trip with super tasty tacos, tamales or burritos!
Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego transports you to a different world just across the border. Get ready for a day of affordable fun with your family. For a fun daytime outing that doesn't cost too much, the Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego is a great activity to enjoy. Get ready to eat some great food! You and your family will enjoy make-your-own-tacos before the shopping begins. Stuff a fresh tortilla with meat, veggies, guacamole, salsa, cilantro and onion.
This Tijuana shopping trip lets you scoop up plenty of bargains. Whether you're on the hunt for cool clothes, home decor, art or quirky trinkets, you'll be able to buy more with your money during the Tijuana City and Shopping Trip from San Diego. In addition to the fun shopping that you'll do, you'll also get to see the major sights in Tijuana. These include the demolished Tijuana Bullring and the Tijuana Water Tower.
- Do Score Great Bargains: With so much inexpensive merchandise to discover on your Tijuana shopping trip, you'll be able to buy more of the things you want - and still stay within your budget.
- Don't Miss The Tacos: The food doesn't get much more authentic than this. Be sure to try some authentic and delicious tacos on your Tijuana visit from San Diego.