Hornblower Cruises & Events - Whale Watching
1066 North Harbor Drive
between Broadway & Ash
San Diego, CA 92101
Starts December 8th
Hornblower Cruises & Events - Whale Watching Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Hornblower Cruises and Events - Whale Watching
- Duration: Join Hornblower Cruises and Events - Whale Watching for a fun-filled three and a half hour excursion! During this time on the Hornblower Cruises Whale Watching ship, you'll have plenty of time to spot the majestic animals in the water.
- Sea Animals: San Diego's marine life includes whales, sea lions, dolphins and harbor seals. During your outing with Hornblower San Diego Whale Watching, you'll have the opportunity to see these animals and even snap some great photographs of them.
- Environmental Efforts: During your cruise with Whale Watching San Diego Hornblower, you'll get to learn about environmental efforts that are currently going on in San Diego. The ocean holds so much life! You and your family will get to hear interesting things about how it is being taken care of today.
- Climate Control: Stay comfortable by going to the climate-controlled indoor seating area. Hornblower Cruises and Events - Whale Watching makes sure that your excursion is as pleasant as possible, and the climate control contributes to making the temperature feel just right. No matter what the weather is like outside, the climate control can provide a comfortable atmosphere for you to go whale watching.
- Guarantee: Hornblower Cruises Whale Watching's guarantee states that if no whales are spotted on your excursion, you'll get a free pass to go on another whale watching excursion.
Hornblower Cruises and Events - Whale Watching invites you to enjoy amazing views from aboard spacious and speedy boats. Hornblower Cruises Whale Watching offers live narration during your whale watching expedition - and the narration is provided by both the experienced captain and trained naturalists. Whale Watching San Diego Hornblower even has a snack bar on the boat to keep you happy and full. You and your family can enjoy hot food from the snack bar, and adults can get drinks from the full bar!
Hornblower San Diego Whale Watching gives you the opportunity to see plenty of cool animals in the water. The best part about Whale Watching San Diego Hornblower is that you have a whale sighting guarantee. If no whales make their appearance known during your outing, you'll get a free pass for another whale watching excursion. You'll be comfortable during this outing, especially while you're seated in the climate controlled indoor area.
- Do Get Snacks: Make sure that you're not famished by enjoying hot food from the snack bar. Treat yourself to fruity libations from the full bar!
- Don't Go Without Seeing A Whale: Hornblower Cruises Whale Watching guarantees that you'll see what you're paying for - namely, a whale, on your expedition. Hornblower San Diego Whale Watching will give you a free pass to go on another whale watching tour if no whales are spotted when you go.
Hornblower Cruises & Events - Whale Watching Gallery