Another Side of San Diego Tours
300 G Street
San Diego, CA 92101
Another Side of San Diego Tours Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Another Side of San Diego Tours
- Taste Tours: Another Side of San Diego tours presents you with the opportunity to take a bite out of San Diego with its various food tours. Arrive in style at rooftop happy hours by way of limousine, stroll through the Gaslamp District and dine, or even take a walk back in time and experience the taste of historic Old Town. These food tours will serve up must-see sights and delicious meals so be sure to bring a healthy appetite.
- Segway Tours: Forget the old fashion ways of touring cities and instead jump on a Segway and explore San Diego. These Segway San Diego tours offer you a unique and innovative way of sightseeing without you losing energy or getting tired. The Segway tours visit popular San Diego areas such as La Jolla, Coronado, Mission Beach, Balboa Park and the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Hiking: San Diego features a year round warm and sunny climate, which is the perfect weather for spending the day outside. Get some fresh air and check out the hiking tours from Another Side of San Diego. The San Diego tours take trips to Torrey Pines State Reserve where hikers witness dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean from the cliffs, and also trips to Cowles Mountain where hikers can view the city from the highest point in San Diego.
- Wine Tasting: Prepare your palette for Temecula wine country and join Another Side of San Diego tour for a day of wine tasting. The San Diego tour provides SUV transportation to Temecula, a guided trip through the wineries, complementary lunch and of course, wine tasting.
- Sailing Trips: Tours from Another Side of San Diego lead sailing trips out of Shelter Island into the Pacific Ocean. Private or group sailing trips are available on the comfortable 40-foot Catalina sail boat, where adventurers can watch the sun set over the ocean and catch dolphins and California sea lions playing in the water.
Another Side of San Diego tours strive to show visitors intimate and unique spots in San Diego beyond the typical touristy sightseeing landmarks. The tours from Another Side of San Diego explore the beaches from the backs of horses and discover the Gaslamp Quarter's charm while on top of Segways. These San Diego tours provide the insider secrets to getting the most out of your San Diego visit from wine tasting to dining. With Another Side of San Diego tours you witness the scenery from the highest point in San Diego on the Cowles Mountain hiking tour and you ride the waves along with the seals on a sailing or boating tour.
Tours from Another Side of San Diego also offer tours around the must-see locations in San Diego such as La Jolla, Balboa Park and Coronado. These tours visit popular landmarks, but also showcase San Diego's flair from a different point of view. Visitors can request custom tours, combination tours, or tours designated for families or couples as well. In addition, Another Side of San Diego tours has tour and ticket packages for attractions including SeaWorld, the USS Midway and the San Diego Zoo.
- Do Ask About the Introduction to Segway Course: If it's your first time riding a Segway, it is recommended that you sign up for the tour's 20-minute introduction course to ensure that you have a safe and stress-free Segway experience.
- Don't Skip the Team Building Activities: Whether it's a family reunion or a corporate team get together, Another Side of San Diego tours have a variety of team building experiences including the Segway tours, high spirited paddling on Mission Bay and scavenger hunts at the Gaslamp District and Mission Beach.