Go San Diego Card
San Diego, CA
Go San Diego Card Information
Top 5 Things to Know About the Go San Diego Card:
- Attractions: The Go San Diego Card provides entry to 48 San Diego attractions without having to line up or pay for tickets. The Go Card for San Diego grants you access into a variety of museums, theme parks and even tours.
- Save Money: Go San Diego Card has a partnership with all of the participating attractions so that you can save time and money. With the San Diego Go Card, cardholders pay a flat fee and can save up around 55% on admission prices to their sightseeing destinations.
- Day Passes: Guests have the option of choosing one, two, three, five or seven day passes, which each grant entry into the attractions between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm. Cardholders usually average two to three sights each day depending on the type of attraction and their length of visit at each spot.
- Child Passes Available: Child Go San Diego Card passes for a lower price are available for children between the ages of three and twelve years old. Most attractions are free for children under the age of three.
- Plans for You: The San Diego Go Card takes the hassle out of planning your San Diego trip as it is simple to plan your visit around the numerous attractions offered. The Go San Diego Card also comes with a free guidebook, which further makes it easy to schedule your sightseeing itinerary.
Go Card San Diego is a pass that allows you to visit various San Diego attractions without the hassle of lining up to enter or standing in line to purchase tickets. The Go Cards for San Diego are available for one, two, three, five and seven day admission entrances. With the Go San Diego Card, cardholders first choose how many days they would like their card valid for and then they pay a flat rate for it. This flat fee is a cheaper rate than the attraction's retail price because Go San Diego Cards has a partnership with each location to help you get the best rate on your tickets. Once you have purchased and activated your San Diego Go Card, you have entry access to the attractions between 9:30 am and 5:30 pm, giving you plenty of time to hit two or three destinations in one day.
San Diego's Go Card is your pass to 48 different San Diego destinations ranging from amusement parks to whale watching tours. Go Cards for San Diego provide free admission to SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Knott's Soak City, Safari Park and even unlimited rides at Belmont Park. Cardholders are also granted access to the various San Diego museums such as the USS Midway Museum, Children's Museum, Natural History Museum and the Museum of Art. Also included in the San Diego Go Card Pass are Coronado ferry rides, GoCart tours, harbor cruises and bumper boat rides.
- Do Start Your Days Early: Admission into the attractions opens at 9:30 am, so be sure to get an early start so you can fit in as many visits as possible.
- Don't Misplace Your Card: Unfortunately if you lose your San Diego Go Card it cannot be replaced or redeemed.