Blue Marble Spa
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA 619-758-4900
Blue Marble Spa Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Blue Marble Spa
- Namesake: Blue Marble Spa in San Diego is named after the image of the earth, which was taken during the Apollo 17 mission. The blue marble is meant to represent the harmonious relationship between life and nature.
- Environmentally Friendly: Organic Spa magazine listed San Diego Blue Marble Spa in the "Top Ten Spas Around the World" thanks to its environmentally conscious practices. Blue Marble Spa in San Diego performs environmentally friendly treatments with natural and organic skincare products. The ingredients are cultivated from the land and sea and are not mixed with artificial preservatives or synthetics.
- Location: San Diego Blue Marble Spa is located in the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina. The luxury San Diego resort offers ocean views and waterfront dining in an area close to the beaches where you can further extend your relaxation.
- Poolside Cabanas: Retreat to your personal poolside cabana where you can relax and rejuvenate in the privacy of your own tent. Enjoy the poolside alone, or invite your friends or family members to join you. The cabanas around the pool are available for half-day and full-day rentals.
- Spa Amenities: All spa guests receive access to the steam rooms, saunas, overhead rain showers and relaxation rooms in addition to the Hyatt's Stay Fit gym. Guests will also be given a soft plush robe and slippers to further provide a comfortable experience during their spa treatments, while the dressing room is stocked with shampoo, conditioners, body wash, hand lotion, hair gel and other various pampering toiletries.
San Diego's Blue Marble Spa uses clean and natural products that are environmentally friendly. The spa products are free of synthetics, artificial preservatives, and toxic ingredients, so they are not harmful to your skin. Blue Marble Spa in San Diego strives to create a healthy setting and experience that is low impact on the environment as the facials and body treatments are dedicated to hydrating, detoxing and rejuvenating your skin through the use of 100% organic ingredients while the body scrubs use natural oils and ground olive pits to exfoliate. San Diego Blue Marble Spa promotes environmental and spiritual awareness and encourages mind, body and spiritual renewal and revival.
San Diego Blue Marble Spa invites guests to spoil themselves with the four spa packages, which are individually focused on relaxing, renewing, reviving and de-stressing. The Water Journey relaxes you with its relax scrub, detoxifying seaweed wrap and moisture drench facial, and the Air Journey pinpoints renewal with a recharging scrub, massage and organic hand and foot treatments. In addition, the Fire Journey spa package is sure to revive your body and mind through a massage and anti-aging facial, and the de-stress Earth Journey releases your built up tension with a 60-minute massage, manicure and pedicure.
- Do Cancel Eight Hours Prior to Your Appointment: If you unfortunately need to cancel or change your appointment, the spa will charge guests the full charge if cancellations are not made within eight hours prior to the service.
- Don't Use Your Cellphone: To ensure a serene and peaceful environment for all San Diego Blue Marble Spa guests, you are asked to refrain from making and receiving phone calls while at the spa. Disconnect from the business and social world and focus on relaxing and recharging.