Carlsbad Premium Outlets
Carlsbad Premium Outlets
Carlsbad, CA 92008
Carlsbad Premium Outlets Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Carlsbad Premium Outlets
- Location: Carlsbad Premium Outlets in San Diego are located off of Interstate 5, just 30 minutes north of Downtown San Diego and around 45 minutes south of Orange County.
- Hours: San Diego Carlsbad Premium Outlets are open Monday through Saturday from 10am until 9pm and on Sundays they are open from 10am until 7pm. The outlets' hours vary during sales and holidays.
- Designer Stores: Snagging a great deal on a luxury or designer item is something to celebrate and luckily San Diego's Carlsbad Premium Outlets provide you with the opportunity for plenty of celebrations. The outlets feature numerous designer fashions including Michael Kors, Juicy Couture, Coach and Dooney and Bourke.
- Children Apparel Shops: While you're treating yourself to the sale items, grab a gift to surprise the kids with as San Diego Premium Outlets present BabyGap, Oshkosh B'gosh and Stride Rite Keds Sperry.
- Food: Don't let hunger hold you back from shopping to your full capacity. San Diego Carlsbad Premium Outlets include several food stands and restaurants to feed your growling belly.
What's better than going on a shopping spree? Going on a shopping spree at outlet stores! San Diego Carlsbad Premium Outlets offer the same great items and designer goods as regular shopping malls but at lower and more affordable prices. San Diego Carlsbad Premium Outlets are the perfect place for travelers to stop and stock up on specially priced gifts for their friends and family back home. Your recipient will be happy with the price, and you'll be even happier with the price tag! San Diego's Carlsbad Premium Outlets invite shopaholics to browse the shopping mecca of 90 outlet stores from Ralph Lauren and Barneys New York to Calvin Klein and Crate and Barrel. If you're in search of a new pair of running shoes or red stilettos for less than their retail price, you'll have no problem finding what you're looking for as the outlets include a ton of outlet shoe stores such as Adidas, Reebok, Nine West, Famous Footwear and Kenneth Cole.
If all that browsing, trying on clothing and walking from store to store is making your stomach growl, stop at one of the eateries to give yourself the energy to continue to shop until you drop. Treat yourself to a scrumptious dessert from CB's Cupcakes or go all out at Hot Dog on a Stick. If you're searching for somewhere to dine-in or sit down, the San Diego outlets feature Ruby's Diner, Rubio's Fresh Mexican Grill and San Sai Japanese Grill.
- Do Ask About Stroller and Wheelchair Rentals: San Diego Premium Outlets want to ensure that you have a comfortable shopping experience, so inquire about stroller and wheelchair rentals at the Management Office located in Building C, Suite 100.
- Don't Forget Sunscreen: The outlets are set up in an outdoor setting, so you'll be walking outside between each store. Bring sunscreen and a hat to shade yourself from the strong San Diego sun.