Fashion Valley Mall
Fashion Valley Mall
San Diego, CA 92108
Fashion Valley Mall Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Fashion Valley Mall:
- Location: San Diego's Fashion Valley Mall is located within just a few miles of Ocean Beach and is just across the highway from Hotel Circle making it a convenient spot for travelers and locals who are looking for some retail therapy.
- Department Stores: Department stores often times provide you with a one-stop shop for all your needs from apparel to home goods, and San Diego's Fashion Valley Mall fortunately features five different department stores including JCPenny's, Nordstrom, Macy's, Bloomingdale's and Neiman Marcus.
- Designer Shops: If you're looking to spoil yourself to some high-end luxury items, San Diego Fashion Valley is the place to visit. The San Diego shopping mall features top designer stores including Louis Vuitton, Coach, Gucci, Hermes and Burberry.
- Food Court: Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego presents an impressive food court with both order-at-the-counter eateries and dine-in restaurants. With twelve bistros and eight restaurants, there are plenty of meal options to keep you fueled and strong for a day full of shopping.
- Cinema: The movie theater at San Diego Fashion Valley mall displays eighteen screens with a variety of the latest films playing throughout the day including midnight showings. Finish off your "me day" with a visit to the theater.
San Diego Fashion Valley mall challenges you to shop 'til you drop with its 200 stores offering everything your heart desires from shoes and clothing shops to electronic and beauty supply stores. For those looking to spoil and pamper themselves, the San Diego shopping mall provides health, beauty and body-care stores such as LUSH, Sephora, Aveda and Origins while there are also plenty of fashion apparel stores like Gap, Forever 21, J. Crew and Banana Republic for both men and women who are in search for a silky tie or that staple little black dress. San Diego's Fashion Valley mall also presents stores that appeal to a younger crowd like Build-A-Bear Workshop, The Disney Store and The Lego Store so your little ones will be entertained while you get down to business.
It's easy to get worn out after shopping at San Diego's largest shopping mall, so thankfully there is a food court and a movie theater to help you rest up and refuel for round two. The San Diego Fashion Valley mall food court offers food to eat on the run, like ice cream from Haagen-Dazs and toasty coffee from Nordstrom Cafe, but also sit-down restaurants such as the Cheesecake Factory and P.F. Chang's China Bistro. As for the enticing eighteen-screen movie theater, meet your friends up at the cinema after your shopping spree and make sure to make room for them in between all of your shopping bags.
- Do Check Out the Numerous Jewelery Stores: If you're in the market for a diamond or just get pleasure out of browsing the selections, San Diego Fashion Valley mall is the perfect spot to peruse as it features Tiffany and Co., Kay Jewelers, Swarovski Crystal, Royal Maui Jewelers and more.
- Don't Leave the Kids at Home: While there are several stores to keep the youngsters entertained, there are also various children's apparel shops at San Diego Fashion Valley mall including GapKids, The Children's Place, Gymboree and Abercrombie Kids.