Horton Plaza Mall
Horton Plaza Mall
San Diego, CA 92101
Horton Plaza Mall Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Horton Plaza Mall
- Location: San Diego Horton Plaza mall is situated adjacent to the popular Gaslamp District in Downtown. This area offers the ideal spot to grab a drink or dinner after a long day of retail therapy.
- Trolley and Parking Access: Horton Plaza in San Diego offers a parking structure with free three-hour parking validation. The shopping mall is also within walking distance of both the Fifth Avenue and Civic Center trolley station if you're not in the mood for fussing with parking.
- Shopping: San Diego's Horton Plaza is your one-stop shop for all your shopping desires as it features large department stores like Macy's and Nordstrom, shoe stores such as Nine West, Foot Locker and Vans in addition to various electronic, fashion and cosmetic stores.
- Food Court: If you're planning to shop til you drop, fuel up between stores at the San Diego Horton Plaza food court. The food court features quick snacks like smoothies at Jamba Juice and pretzels from Wetzel's Pretzels. The dining area also offers sit-down restaurants including California Crepes and the Mad House Comedy Club and Restaurant.
- Cinema: Shopping can take a lot out of you, so kick back and relax at the movie theater after treating yourself to a little black dress or fresh running shoes. The Horton Plaza movie theater shows the latest films with various showtimes throughout the day.
San Diego Horton Plaza presents a five-story outdoor shopping mall with a unique and colorful structure. The unconventional design includes miss-matched levels, long ramps and cul-de-sac features that create an interesting shopping experience. Despite the shopping mall's dramatic architecture, San Diego's Horton Plaza offers a plethora of shops to please guests. With 130 stores and services, the San Diego shopping mall is sure to aid your need for retail therapy as it includes department, apparel, jewelry and shoes stores along with specialty shops selling home goods, electronics, luggage, toys and more.
After shopping to your heart's desire as you're weighed down with shopping bags and boxes, take five and grab a bite to eat at the food court. The San Diego Horton Plaza food court features food to eat on the go, like a cold treat from Ben and Jerry's or a sweet pastry from Cinnabon, while also offering eateries serving up full meals and sit-down restaurants like Landini's Pizza. If it's buttery popcorn you're craving, check out the shopping mall's cinema and rest your aching feet. The movie theater shows the newest films to entertain you after you've spoiled yourself to a new wardrobe and goodies.
- Do Bring the Whole Family Along: From the Toy and Doll store and Gamestop to Sam Goody and Sports Fever, there are plenty of shops to attract every member of the family including fussy children and bored husbands.
- Don't Get Discouraged by the Mall's Design: The layout of San Diego Horton Plaza may be daunting at first, but give yourself time to explore the crazy corridors or refer to the various mall maps posted around the structure for help finding your favorite shops.