Top 5 Things to Know About KIN Spa
- Location: KIN Spa is located at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in Downtown San Diego. Guests at the hotel can receive a day pass to the spa facilities for $15 and non-guests can purchase passes for $25.
- Spa for Him: KIN Spa reminds guests that spoiling and pampering isn't just reserved for women as it features massage, body scrubs and facials specifically designed for men as well. The Fairway Warrior Massage includes a ligament rub and sports massage while the Alpha Male Facial restores and replenishes his skin.
- Facial Complements: In addition to facials, San Diego's KIN Spa also offers all-natural facial treatments that are focused on improving your skin's tone, firmness and texture. The Pumpkin Apple Spice Peel is a treat for your face, just not the edible kind, as it exfoliates and revitalizes your skin with vitamins and nutrients. The Rejuvenating Eye Treatment moisturizes the area around your eyes to prevent and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kin Oasis: Overlooking the San Diego Bay, Kin Oasis is an adult-only pool located on the third level of the hotel. Guests are encouraged to rent private cabanas with couches and chairs for some shade, privacy and relaxation poolside.
- Packages: KIN Spa in San Diego offers three spa packages: Refresh, Relax and Escape. These packages include combinations of massage, manicures, pedicures, body wraps and facials lasting between two hours and four and a half hours long.
A visit to San Diego KIN Spa will release all your tension and melt away your stress. The KIN Spa in San Diego firmly believes that relaxation should be a necessity in your life rather than a luxury, so the spa service goes to great efforts to ensure your visit is a calming one. Providing an inviting pool, poolside cabanas, steam rooms and saunas, the spa offers relaxing elements before your spa treatment has even begun. Donned in the spa's complementary bath robes and slippers, guests will embark on the pampering experience of a lifetime complete with your choice of facials, body treatments, massage and salon services.
At San Diego KIN Spa, the Lava Flow facial uses volcanic clay to revitalize your face as the Tranquility facial includes seaweed and algae to recharge your skin. As for the body treatments, San Diego KIN Spa offers the Gold Coast body wrap treatment, which uses Propolis, a natural moisturizing element from the Brazilian rain forest, and the spa also features body scrubs such as the Geranium Grapeseed, Pineapple Papaya and the Satsuma Tangerine scrub. These body treatments exfoliate and hydrate your skin leaving it feeling refreshed and renewed. In order to release your built up tension, knots and stress, San Diego's KIN Spa presents Swedish massage, hot stone massage, therapeutic massage and even massage specifically designed for men, mothers to be and couples. In addition, the spa includes salon services such as hair cuts and color, nail care, makeup application and waxing.
- Do Arrive 30 Minutes Before Your Appointment: KIN Spa in San Diego asks guests to arrive 30 minutes before their scheduled spa time so that they can receive a tour, their slippers and robes, and unwind before their service. Guests are also welcome to take a swim in the pool or relax in the sauna during this time.
- Don't Skip Your Hands and Feet: San Diego KIN Spa offers pampering treatments for your entire body down to your fingers and toes. Check out the manicures, pedicures, hydrating paraffin treatments and rejuvenating mask treatments available at the spa.