Las Americas Premium Outlets
4211 Camino De La Plz
San Ysidro, CA 92173
Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., Sun 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Las Americas Premium Outlets Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Las Americas Premium Outlets:
- Location: Las Americas Premium Outlets is located just north of the United States and Mexico Border in the San Ysidro area of San Diego.
- Hour of Operation: Regular store hours at the San Diego Las Americas Premium Outlets are 10am until 9pm on Monday through Saturday and 10am to 7pm on Sunday. Holiday hours at the outlet mall vary.
- Designer Shops: San Diego's Las Americas Premium Outlets include numerous designer stores such as BCBG Max Azria, COACH, Michael Kors and Calvin Klein where you can find high-end items at low-end prices.
- Factory Stores: San Diego Las Americas Premium Outlets feature your favorite brands as factory stores like New Balance, Nike, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor and Brooks Brothers, which all offer unbelievable bargains.
- Kids Apparel Shops: Get more for less when you shop for your children at San Diego Las Americas Premium Outlets as the shopping center presents Tommy Hilfiger Kids, Nautica Kids, The Disney Store, The Children's Place and Gymboree for all your kid's back to school and summer clothes at affordable prices.
San Diego's Las Americas Premium Outlets is the place to visit if you're a bargain hunter and a shopaholic. The outdoor San Diego shopping center offers 125 outlet stores where you are sure to find slashed prices and clearance sales. Shoppers are guaranteed 25% to 65% savings everyday at the premium San Diego outlets as designer brands present their luxury items for less. If you're shoe shopping you'll find sales on stilettos, running shoes, dress shoes and more at the various shoe outlets including Puma, Adidas, Nine West and Famous Footwear. Meanwhile jewelry shoppers will step into a perfectly priced paradise of diamonds, watches and necklaces at Swarovski, Daniel's Jewelers and Zales.
Shopping can take a lot of you, so be sure to stop by the food court to rest, hydrate and eat so you can muster up the energy to hit all 125 San Diego Las Americas Premium Outlets shops. After burning all those calories walking around and trying on clothing you deserve a little treat, so spoil yourself to a frappuccino at Starbucks or french fries from McDonald's. San Diego Las Americans Premium Outlets also presents San Diego Teriyaki and Roll, The Great Steak and Potato Co. and Iron Wok Asian Bistro to help cure your grumbling belly.
- Do Visit the I Love San Diego Kiosk: If you're a San Diego native or even if you're just visiting from out of town, stock up on all your San Diego paraphernalia and fan gear when you stop at the I Love San Diego stand.
- Don't Squint: San Diego's Las Americas Premium Outlets include multiple stores and kiosks such as Toucan Sunglasses, Sunglasses Plus and the Sunglass Hut where you can pick up a pair of stylish shades to fend off the San Diego sun.