The Spa at Paradise Point
Paradise Point Resort & Spa
1404 Vacation Road
San Diego, CA 92109
Daily, 9 am – 9 pm
The Spa at Paradise Point Information
Top 5 Things to Know About the Spa at Paradise Point
- Location: The Spa at Paradise Point is located on a 7,050-square-foot plot surrounded by the lush gardens of the environmentally friendly Paradise Point island resort. This oasis is conveniently located just minutes from Mission Bay and Mission Beach where you can continue your relaxing and rejuvenating retreat after you receive your pampering spa treatment.
- Child Spa Services: The Spa at Paradise Point San Diego offers manicures, pedicures and hair cuts specifically for the little ones that want to be pampered just like their moms. The Princess for a Day package for girls under 11 years old includes an ice cream manicure and pedicure, makeup application and hair styling.
- Global Treatments: Mentally travel to the islands of Hawaii, Fuji, Bali or Thailand as you indulge in the ancient rituals and treatments from these cultures. Guests at the San Diego Spa at Paradise Point can experience the Lu'lur body ceremony, a Balinese massage and Mandi Susa milk bath, which was once reserved for royalty, or relax with a Hawaiian bamboo scrub and Lomi-Jumi massage inspired by the Pacific and Mediterranean islands.
- Salon: The San Diego Spa at Paradise Point also consists of a full-service salon. The spa digs deeper than your skin to spoil and pamper you, while the salon offers haircuts, makeup application, manicure and pedicures to reflect to the world how good you feel on inside!
- Body Treatments: Paradise Point spa features a variety of treatments to revitalize your body from scrubs to wraps. The milk and honey body wrap will help prevent signs of aging while the island fresh pineapple scrub will exfoliate your skin leaving it glowing and feeling softer than ever.
The Spa at Paradise Point in San Diego is a jungle-inspired oasis surrounded by a mahogany wood and bamboo environment. Guests in search of a calming and rejuvenating experience can start their pampering off by choosing one of the four islands as a focus for their treatments. Treatments from Fiji, Hawaii, Bali and Thailand are offered, each featuring ancient and highly regarded traditions and practices. Bali exhibits services such as the Mandi Susu Soak, a skin softening milk soak, which was inspired by ancient Balinese ceremonies, while the Hawaiian Balneo Wrap offers a bamboo scrub, mud and a tight wrap that encourages circulation and firmer skin. Guests can also choose popular spa services from the mainland, such as a Swedish massage and the inland scalp massage at San Diego Spa at Paradise Point.
San Diego Spa at Paradise Point provides a variety of services to spoil any guest. From couples massages and facials exclusively for men to the mother-daughter packages and prenatal massages, every visitor will feel relaxed and revitalized at the San Diego Spa at Paradise Point. In addition to the refreshing spa services, the Spa at Paradise Point in San Diego also has a salon that features nail care, hair design, makeup application and hair and body depilation. The spa also presents bridal services, which include hair and make up consultations and applications. Guests will look as good on the outside as they feel on the inside after spending the day at the salon and Spa at Paradise Point in San Diego.
- Do Arrive Fifteen Minutes Early: If you arrive late at the spa at paradise point then your treatment may be modified in order to meet the time constrictions.
- Don't Miss the Thai Kelapa Ritual: This exotic treatment involves a traditional Thai table massage, Thai inspired foot massage and a body scrub, which are sure to revitalize your senses.
The Spa at Paradise Point Gallery