Viejas Outlet Center
Viejas Outlet Center
Alpine, CA 91901
Viejas Outlet Center Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Viejas Outlet Center
- Locations: Viejas Outlet Center is located in the foothills of San Diego in the beautiful community of Alpine. Just 30 minutes from downtown San Diego, this east county community has charm, rustic appeal and fantastic discount shopping at San Diego's Viejas Outlet Center.
- Casino: The best way to send the day at Viejas Outlet Center is to head to the casino first, win a few hundred bucks and THEN go shopping! Of course, you could end up losing your shopping money on the slots but hey, at least you gave it a go. The Viejas Casino also has great concerts and live entertainment if you want to kick back after a long shopping spree at the Viejas Outlets.
- Food: Don't worry about shopping on an empty stomach, Viejas Outlets San Diego have plenty of great eateries to keep you satisfied during your shopping extravaganza.
- Entertainment: Shopping can be super fun on it's own, but if you're looking for a little break and some entertainment, Viejas Outlet Center has you covered! San Diego Viejas Outlet Center is home to southern California's largest outdoor ice rink for all your skating pleasure. Whether you're into hockey or figure skating, the ice rink at Viejas is a great place to test out your skills. There is also a bowling alley and Fun Zone arcade to keep the family entertained.
- Stores: The Viejas Outlets have everything you can imagine. It's a great place to get really good prices on brand names like COACH, Eddie Bauer and OshKosh B'Gosh. If you're not in the market for clothes, they also have house ware, shoes, and specialty stores for all your shopping needs.
Viejas Outlet Center in Alpine is a great place to find incredible deals on top brand names and stores. Located in the beautiful foothills of San Diego, the Viejas Outlets show you a different side of southern California. Enjoy the incredible views of Viejas Indian Reservation and the highest peak in San Diego county, Cuyamaca Peak, while browsing through shops like COACH, Polo Ralph Lauren and Reebok. If you're just looking for a fun day away, this is a great destination. Visitors can shop til they drop or head over to the casino and try their luck at Black Jack, Poker and Roulette. For guests that aren't 18 or older, there is also a bowling alley, ice rink and arcade to keep you entertained.
For great deals on your favorite brands, head to Viejas Outlet Center. You'll find top name brands with slashed prices in every store and there are plenty of great restaurants and little eateries to keep you satisfied. If you want to make a full day of it, buy tickets for a show at Viejas and shop for a new outfit for the event. A trip to the Viejas Outlets means you'll be decked out in designer duds at half the cost for your vacation in San Diego.
- Do Bring The Kids: With great San Diego entertainment options, Viejas Outlet Center makes it easy to turn a day of shopping into a fun day with the kids so don't leave them behind.
- Don't Worry About Food: San Diego Viejas Outlet Center has plenty of eateries to keep your belly full while you shop the day away.