Westfield Parkway Plaza
415 Parkway Plaza
El Cajon, CA 92020
Mon - Sat 10 a.m. - 9 p.m., Sun 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Westfield Parkway Plaza Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Westfield Parkway Plaza
- Stores: Westfield Parkway Plaza has a plethora of great stores to explore. Westfield Mall Parkway Plaza offers fabulous San Diego shopping with stores like Aldo, Hollister Co., Forever 21 and Pink Zone. If you'd like to do one-stop shopping in a big department store, head to Sears, Macy's or JCPenney at Parkway Plaza Mall San Diego. Get funny t-shirts at Hot Topic and pick up sexy outfits at Frederick's of Hollywood. Planning to enjoy San Diego nightlife later that evening? Find something dressy to wear at Charlotte Russe.
- Eateries: Make sure you get a bite to eat at Parkway Plaza San Diego Mall. You need fuel to shop, so whether you sit down for a meal at Applebee's or grab a quick snack at Hot Dog on a Stick, you'll feel better and energized for your shopping adventures at Parkway Plaza Mall San Diego. Get a cheeseburger at McDonald's, enjoy Mexican cuisine at On The Border or get your Asian food fix at Teriyaki House. Have a sweet tooth? Stop by The Sweet Factory at Westfield Parkway Plaza and fill a bag with your favorite candies.
- Military Discounts: If you're in the military, you'll enjoy great perks at Westfield Parkway Plaza! Parkway Plaza Mall San Diego thanks you for your service and gives you the ultimate shopping experience! Among things to do in San Diego, visiting this shopping mall is one of many great things that military service members can enjoy.
- Morning Walks: Who says shopping doesn't count as exercise? Westfield Parkway Plaza's doors open at 7am and the mall opens at 10am Monday-Saturday and 11am on Sunday. If you'd like to do walking exercise before the mall opens, you're welcome to walk inside! If you do four loops around the outer perimeter of the mall's interior, you'll have walked 4.92 miles. If you walk the Figure Eight inside and do four loops, you'll have gone 2.32 miles.
- WFamily Fun Days: Get the whole crew together for fun times together at Westfield Parkway Plaza. On WFamily Fun Days, your little ones between ages two and five can enjoy free story time and crafts. Big kids between ages six and twelve can also do activities that are geared towards their age group! Life just got easier for moms and dads - and a peaceful day with your family awaits at Westfield Mall Parkway Plaza.
Westfield Parkway Plaza is a family friendly San Diego attraction with lots to see and do. Westfield Mall Parkway Plaza invites you to enjoy window shopping (or real shopping!) at its many stores. Try on super high heels at Aldo, get beach-y attire at Hollister Co. and renew your wardrobe with trendy items from Forever 21. Parkway Plaza Mall San Diego also has popular department stores where you can do shopping for your wardrobe and home in one place. Check out appliances and then look for clothing under the same roof at Sears! Macy's and JCPenney are also fun to explore when you want to expand your wardrobe.
Westfield Mall Parkway Plaza provides a wide selection of eateries so that you can find something to suit your tastes. Parkway Plaza Mall San Diego offers family friendly dining at Applebee's, if you'd like to have a sit-down meal. For a classic burger, stop by McDonald's for your lunch or snack. On The Border is your best bet if you're craving Mexican eats, and Teriyaki House serves Asian food for visitors who are hankering after rice and noodle dishes. Are you in the military? If so, you can get military discounts with your ID at select stores. Bring your kids to the mall on WFamily Fun Days for free story time, crafts and activities.
- Do Get Exercise: Get your workout in for the day before the mall even opens! The doors open at 7am and you're allowed to walk around inside before the mall officially opens at 10am Monday-Saturday and 11am on Sunday.
- Don't Miss Family Fun Days: With fun activities for the kids, WFamily Fun Days are worth checking out when your little ones are in tow.