San Diego, CA 92109
Belmont Park Promotions
Belmont Park Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Belmont Park
- Waves: Test your balance on the waves at Belmont Park. You won't be in the ocean - you'll be on Belmont Park Mission Bay's FlowRider® or FlowBarrel®. Mission Bay Belmont Park's waves are man made and tons of fun. Not only do the wave machines provide uniquely fun experiences but they are two of the most popular attractions at Belmont Park San Diego. Catch some real waves while you're in San Diego, too! Head to San Diego beaches for ocean surfing.
- Rides: You'll feel like a kid again at Belmont Park Mission Bay. With a great variety of carnival rides, Mission Bay Belmont Park lets you have the same fun that you did at your favorite summertime fair. Belmont Park San Diego's popular ride is the Giant Dipper Roller Coaster, which can be prominently seen by those who are driving or walking by the park. Get into the driver's seat and zip around in Belmont Park Mission Bay's bumper cars or go up three stories and fly back down that same distance on The Vertical Plunge.
- Arcade: Play games in Belmont Park Mission Bay's arcade. Whether you're engaging in friendly competition during a multi-player game or racking up points during a single player game, Mission Bay Belmont Park's arcade will keep you entertained for quite awhile. The arcade at Belmont Park San Diego is fun for kids, teens and grown-ups!
- Food & Beverages: You're bound to get hungry with all the fun that you're having. Mission Bay Belmont Park has got you covered with a pretty great selection of eateries. Have a burger and beer at Belmont Park San Diego's Wavehouse Bar & Grill. Satisfy your craving for comfort food with chili cheese fries or classic fish and chips. For your favorite breakfast treats, Belmont Park Mission Bay's North Shore Cafe serves breakfast all day. Head to Patio Grill if you're in the mood for a giant sub or oven hot pizza. These San Diego restaurants will feed you well and energize you for more fun activities at Belmont Park Mission Bay.
- Shopping: Look for souvenirs at Belmont Park. Stock up on surf, skate and snow apparel at Sun Diego. This store at Belmont Park has been voted Best Surf Shop for 8 years running by the San Diego Union Tribune Readers Poll, so you know it has to be good! Take a look around Wings, where you can scoop up beach clothes, swimwear, shoes and accessories. The aptly named Beach & Resort Wear store at Belmont Park equips you for your day by the ocean.
Why It's Awesome: Belmont Park lets you enjoy a temporary tattoo - and a design of your choice! Henna Heaven at Belmont Park offers cool henna tattoos that are perfect for showing off at the beach. The athletic club at Belmont Park gives you a place to work out and take care of your health. You can do cardio and strength training workouts with the equipment here. With numerous options for food at Belmont Park, you and your loved ones can find something for everyone in the family to enjoy.
- Henna Tattoos: Belmont Park Mission Bay offers henna tattoos so that you can rock a cool (and temporary!) design on your skin. Mission Bay Belmont Park's Henna Heaven is the place to go for high-quality henna application. You'll get to choose from an array of designs and have a temporary tattoo that lasts.
- Athletic Club: Stay fit so that your bikini body is always ready for San Diego beaches! Whether you're craving cardio exercise or training with weights, Wavehouse Athletic Club at Belmont Park offers the equipment to accommodate you. Go swimming in the pool or try indoor cycling at Mission Bay Belmont Park. The weekly live DJ at Belmont Park's athletic club helps you work out with high-energy tunes.
- Eateries: You're in a good place at Belmont Park when hunger strikes! Belmont Park Mission Bay has a variety of eateries offering different cuisine. Whether you're in the mood for a salad or a hearty burger, you'll be able to find something to your liking at Belmont Park San Diego. Your kids will also be able to eat food that they think is tasty!
The Local Scoop: Belmont Park is located close to the surf and sand of Mission Beach. You'll find Belmont Park Mission Beach just south of Pacific Beach and one mile west of SeaWorld. With plenty of beaches nearby for surfing, swimming and sunbathing, Mission Bay Belmont Park is a fun place to walk around while eating an ice cream cone or going on a few rides before hitting the sand and water. From Belmont Park, you can quickly get to downtown for sightseeing around the historic Gaslamp Quarter.
- Do Get Breakfast Or Lunch: North Shore Cafe at Belmont Park serves breakfast favorites like acai bowls and Belgian waffles. For lunch, get the popular "TJ Dawg" hot dog and fresh lemonade at Diego Dawgs or the grilled cheese and chicken sandwich at Five Star Grill.
- Do Buy Beachwear: Get ready for your trip to the beach by shopping for beachwear at Belmont Park. Get swimsuits for you and your family as well as beach toys for the kids!
- Don't Pass Up The Wave Machine: Belmont Park invites you to surf the wave machine. Surfing in the ocean is fun - and this wave machine can feel just as fun because of the novelty.
- Don't Go Without Trying A Carnival Ride: Go easy with a ride on the carousel or scare yourself a bit on The Vertical Plunge ride at Mission Bay Belmont Park.