DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego
DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego
San Diego, CA 92129
DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego Information
Top 5 Things to Know About DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego
- Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego is located 25 minutes north of the San Diego Airport near the 56 and 15 freeways. The closest two cities to DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego are Rancho Bernardo one mile north and Poway one mile south.
- Non-Smoking: This hotel is a non-smoking hotel which means that all rooms have a no smoking policy.
- Pet-Friendly: The DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego is pet-friendly and allows pets in specific rooms for a $30 non-refundable deposit. Make it a trip for the whole family and bring Spot along for the weekend!
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at DoubleTree San Diego Golf Resort is 3pm and check-out is 12pm. Guests must be over 18 to register and there are fees for early check-in or late check-out.
- Parking: DoubleTree Golf San Diego has self parking with in-out privileges for $9.95. There is no valet parking available at this Hilton San Diego resort.
Why It's Awesome: The DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego has the ideal mix of amenities making it perfect for any type of travel. Whether you are on a family vacation, a business trip or a solo golfing expedition, DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego has all of the accommodations necessary to make your vacation amazing.
- The Golf Course: DoubleTree Golf San Diego is a great way to unwind and enjoy the gorgeous Black Mountains around the hotel. Whether you are on traveling for business or pleasure, the San Diego DoubleTree golf course is a Troon managed 18-hole course that is sure to challenge golfers of all levels.
- Great Dining Choices: DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego has two excellent places to eat right on its hotel grounds. Enjoy meals at Terraces Cafe or at Mulligan's Sport Lounge and revel in the gorgeous views of the sprawling golf course while you eat.
- Business Amenities: The golf and restaurants make DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego a shoe-in for a leisure vacation, but the business amenities make it a great place for more serious trips as well. DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego has a business center with full business services, hotel-wide high-speed Internet access and over 14,000-sq ft of meeting space including the beautiful Heritage Ballroom.
The Local Scoop: A stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego is sure to fulfill and satisfy both mental and physical needs for escape. DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego makes a point of welcoming its guests and treating them to a vacation full of comfort and amenities, just as a good San Diego resort should!
- Do Stay Fit: In addition to the wonderful golf course that gives the DoubleTree Golf Resort in San Diego its name, this hotel has other amenities that make it easy to stay in shape on your vacation. Make sure to enjoy the Hilton San Diego Resort fitness center, the tennis courts and the swimming pool to keep your body moving and having fun.
- Do Feel Like Royalty: In addition to great service, a huge variety of amenities and gorgeous, well-kept facilities, DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego ensures that every room has either its own private patio or balcony. Enjoy that perfect San Diego weather from your own personal outdoor retreat!
- Don't Leave the Family Behind: DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort San Diego isn't only for business travelers or golfers, it is also a great destination for families. Not only is it in San Diego and close to fun attractions such as SeaWorld San Diego, the San Diego Zoo and San Diego beaches, but it also provides children's menus and high chairs in the restaurants and cribs for the rooms.
- Don't Forget the Cookie: As a Hilton San Diego resort standard, DoubleTree Golf Resort San Diego offers guests warm chocolate chip cookies when they check-in to the hotel. What better way to start a vacation than a freshly baked cookie?