Pauma Valley, CA 92061
Casino Pauma Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Casino Pauma:
- Location: Casino Pauma is tucked away in the Pauma Valley east of the north county region of San Diego. The San Diego casino is around 45 minutes from Oceanside and Carlsbad and a little over an hour away from Downtown San Diego.
- Free Shuttle: Don't worry if you don't have your own transportation or ride to San Diego Casino Pauma because the casino has you covered with its free shuttle service. Every Thursday through Sunday, the casino offers free transportation to and from Oceanside, Escondido, Old Town Temecula, Menifee and Sun City.
- Gaming: If you're feeling lucky, head over to San Diego's Casino Pauma where you can test your luck at the numerous slot machines and the tempting table games. The casino also features a poker room, which invites guests to try out their poker faces during a riveting game of Blackjack, Mystery Card Roulette or Texas Hold 'Em.
- Dining: Pauma Bay Cafe features indoor and outdoor dining with traditional cafe service, an all-you-can-eat buffet and a two for $20 prime rib dinner. The casino also includes a 24-hour deli for a quick dinner between your winning streaks, and Red Parrot Pizza, which serves up tasty pies such as garlic chicken and shrimp pesto pizzas.
- Entertainment: San Diego's Casino Pauma welcomes guests to kick back with a cocktail at the Red Parrot Lounge in between rounds at the poker table and slots. The lounge also hosts entertainment including DJs and live music performances where you can experience some exciting San Diego nightlife.
San Diego Casino Pauma is unique in that it is one of the last Indian casinos that is still structured in a tent-like facility. Although the casino may lack the bells and whistles of other casinos in the area, it is a favorite among many as it features new slot machine games, but also the classic ones that are no longer found at some of the renovated casinos in the area. Guests can try out their luck at the penny, nickel, quarter and dollar slot machines or check out the Fortune Pai Gow Poker table.
If you frequent the casino, it's a great idea to sign up for the Palm Club Membership. Signing up is free, and you simply use your member card every time you hit the slots or table games. Each time you swipe your card, you earn points, which you can later redeem for free plays at the games, cash back and meals at the on-site restaurants. Bring your Palm Card to Pauma Bay Cafe and use 95 points to pay for your entire breakfast. The Pauma Cafe also features an all-you-can-eat buffet as well as unbeatable specials. Guests can indulge in breakfast for only $3.95 every day between 8 and 11am, or couples can take advantage of the 2 for $20 prime rib dinner deal, which is served with a baked potato and vegetables, a mini dessert and your choice of a soup or salad. The only thing that may beat the deals at the tasty San Diego Pauma Casino cafe are the sweeping views at the outdoor dining area, which face the foothills and orange groves in the Pauma Valley.
- Do Sign Up for the Palm Club: Guests rack up points every time they swipe their card at a game station, which allows them to redeem points for free plays and meal discounts. The club membership also benefits guests with entries into raffles and invitations to game tournaments at the San Diego casino.
- Don't Miss the Pizza Selection: If your tummy is growling between games of Blackjack, take five and stop by the casino's Red Parrot Pizza. The pizza joint serves up vegetarian, BBQ chicken, Hawaiian and even Thai chicken pizza pies to fill up your belly so you're prepared to hit the jackpot!