San Diego Concert Tickets
San Diego Concert Tickets
San Diego, CA
San Diego Concert Tickets Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Concert Tickets:
- Stadium Venues: When a big act rolls into town, it's worth checking out concert tickets at the massive stadium seating venues such as Valley View Casino Center and the Viejas Arena, which is located on San Diego State University campus. Valley View Casino Center seats between 8,900 and 14,800 audience members for its indoor arena concerts and has hosted legendary acts such as the likes of Elvis Presley, Jimi Hendrix, Elton John and KISS. The Viejas Arena, which welcomed Lady Gaga and Van Halen on its stage, sells San Diego concert tickets for its 12,845-seat stadium.
- Outdoor Venues: San Diego's appealing warm climate is ideal for catching your favorite band at an outside concert. Humprey's By the Bay is an outdoor venue with waterfront and breathtaking sunset views, and Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre, one of the largest concert venues in San Diego, features both indoor and outdoor seating concert tickets with 9,468 inside seats and 10,024 lawn seats.
- Restaurant and Bar Venues: Sometimes one of the best parts about jamming out at your favorite concert is the accompanying food and beverages. Buy concert tickets in San Diego at 21+ music clubs where you can indulge in live music, tasty cocktails and mouthwatering cuisine for the whole experience. Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach is a popular indoor venue with a bar and plenty of dance space, while the House of Blue venue in the Gaslamp District may leave you raving more about the restaurant's Juicy Lucy burgers than the music act itself!
- All-Ages Venues: SOMA invites guests of all ages to jam out to the local and touring artists, as it features a safe drug and alcohol-free environment in the quirky renovated movie house. Just because you're not 21 years old yet doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to rock out to your favorite band, therefore Epicenter is another local concert venue that welcomes guests of any age to purchase San Diego concert tickets.
- Music Performances: San Diego is lucky in that it's a large popular city where many musicians originate while others flock to entertain their die-hard fans. For years locals and visitors have purchased concert tickets in San Diego to see the likes of Bob Dylan, The Rolling Stones, The Jacksons, and Metallica, where in more recent years, popular top performers such as Taylor Swift, Drake and The Shins have graced the stages all around San Diego.
San Diego is a mecca for touring music artists, as there are numerous concert venues that host name-in-the-spotlights well-known musicians as well as local rising stars. Local bands play gigs at bars to show off their talent, while famous acts like the Foo Fighters and Blink-182 excite the crowds. Eclectic music of all genres including hip hop, jazz, country, blue grass you name it, appear on stage with concert tickets San Diego available for purchase. As an added perk, depending on the venue, music fanatics don't necessarilyy have to be 21 years old to buy San Diego concert tickets, as various music halls offer all-ages shows. Check out sandiego.com concert tickets and prepare to rock out to your favorite concert today!
San Diego features various concert halls where music lovers can appreciate live performances. From the large amphitheaters to intimate music halls, there's a venue that suits every concert goer. In addition to the packed stadium performances and quaint acoustic sets, San Diego also offers various theaters that host symphonies and opera shows if that's more to your refined concert likings. San Diego Civic Theatre and Copley Symphony Hall are prime spots to catch the Philharmonic Orchestra or an opera performance of Carmen.
- Do Arrive Early: Once you've picked a show and receive your San Diego concert tickets, plan on arriving early in order for you to beat the crowds and easily find your seats.
- Don't Forget to Check the Venue's Policies: Some concert venues in San Diego have strict policies against bringing in outside food and drink, so check the venue's policies beforehand so that you don't go hungry during the show.