Valley View Casino
16300 Nyemii Pass Rd
Valley Center, CA 92082
Valley View Casino Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Valley View Casino
- Main Stage Bar: Kick off your evening at Valley View Casino with a drink and a show! Valley View Casino & Hotel's Main Stage Bar is the perfect place to hang out with new and old friends. While hanging out and gambling, you can enjoy performances by live bands or get up and dance during DJ sets. The genres of music that are played run the gamut from soul, funk and pop to rock, dance music and more. Grab a beer, get together with friends and check out entertainment at Main Stage Bar every night of the week.
- 3 Minutes to Stardom: If you've got musical chops, participate in Valley View Casino San Diego's singing competition! 3 Minutes to Stardom airs on Saturday nights on Fox 5 San Diego. Auditions for this program happen from 6:30pm to 8:30pm at Valley View Casino & Hotel's Main Stage Bar. Visitors to San Diego Valley View Casino can watch the auditions for free. You can also be at Valley View Casino on Friday nights to watch the live taping!
- Casino Center: Treat yourself to the best San Diego entertainment by visiting San Diego Valley View Casino. The shows at San Diego Valley View Casino Center are big, and with 15,000 seats in the venue, there's enough space for you and all your friends to come see top headliner entertainment. Valley View Casino San Diego's entertainment venue also has a Players Lounge, food and beverage amenities and convenient parking. This venue has hosted musical acts like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Pitbull, Florence and the Machine and LMFAO.
- Larry & Lucky Ladies: Look for Larry da Lobster at Valley View Casino. He's San Diego Valley View Casino's mascot with a sociable and boisterous personality. You can find him making his way around the casino floor on Fridays and Saturdays between 4pm and 10pm. Larry da Lobster is accompanied by two gorgeous ladies, Betty Bling and Valerie View. Say hi and even get a picture and autograph when you meet Larry and the Lucky Ladies!
- You Can Perform Here: Play music at Valley View Casino! Put together a promo pack that includes a demo DVD or CD, bio of the band and each band member, list of references, past venues performed and experience, high resolution photographs, link to website and expected performance rate. Wow San Diego crowds and bring your musical performances to Valley View Casino & Hotel.
Valley View Casino is a fun place to enjoy San Diego entertainment. Visitors love the casual atmosphere at Main Stage Bar, where they can get beers and see live bands or DJ sets. Main Stage Bar at Valley View Casino & Hotel features all kinds of music genres, including soul, funk, pop, rock and dance music. Valley View Casino San Diego offers entertainment every night of the week, so stop by anytime you're in the mood for music and drinks. Among San Diego hotels, Valley View Casino & Hotel is especially fun because of all the entertainment it has featured.
Valley View Casino & Hotel lets you feel the excitement of competition during 3 Minutes of Stardom. This singing competition at Valley View Casino San Diego is entertaining to watch. If you're a singer, you can audition on Thursdays at San Diego Valley View Casino's Main Stage Bar. You can watch the live taping on Fridays and see the competition aired on Fox 5 San Diego on Saturday evenings. For big headliner shows, check out Valley View Casino Center. Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Pitbull, LMFAO, Florence and the Machine, and other musical acts have performed at this great San Diego venue.
- Do See A Concert: See if the musicians sound as good live as they do on your CD! Valley View Casino Center features the country's top headliner acts like Taylor Swift, Florence and the Machine and others.
- Don't Miss Larry & The Lucky Ladies: Get your picture taken with Valley View Casino San Diego's mascot, Larry da Lobster, and his two sidekicks, Betty Bling and Valerie View.