1380 Harbor Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
Harbor's Edge Information+ -
Quick Facts about Harbor's Edge:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are offered alongside stunning views of the marina.
- Harbor's Edge is the signature restaurant and lounge at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
- The creatively prepared fresh and local food pairs well with one of many premium wines on the menu.
Ambiance: The bright and modern decor creates a casual atmosphere, ideal for connecting with family, friends, or colleagues. Floor-to-ceiling windows line the perimeter of the dining area, so you can enjoy spectacular views of the harbor while you dine.
Why We Dine: Harbor's Edge at the Sheraton San Diego gives its guests the opportunity to sample award-winning culinary creations. Relax in the casual atmosphere and dine on locally-sourced food, including locally-raised free range chicken and seafood caught off the Point Loma shore.
- The View: Stop by for breakfast and watch the boats trail in and out of the marina, or dine in the evening and watch as the sun sets over glistening waters.
- The Breakfast Buffet: Harbor's Edge offers a breakfast buffet table that includes fresh fruit, a steel-cut oatmeal station, bakery selections, freshly made waffles, custom omelettes, and more!
- The Location: You'll have plenty to do after dining at Harbor's Edge. Go for a stroll along the marina or visit the Gaslamp District in downtown San Diego.
The Local Scoop: Dine-in on Friday or Saturday nights and enjoy live entertainment to accompany the delicious food and gorgeous view!
- Blackened Ahi: Served with a decadent avocado shrimp salsa, as well as farro risotto, romesco sauce, and citrus oil.
- Dry Aged NY: Drizzled in a Shiraz glaze, this mouth-watering steak is accompanied by smoked fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus, and confit cippolini.
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Call (619) 291-2900 ext. 2255
- Price: $$$