Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa
Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa
Carlsbad, CA 92011
Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa Promotions
Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa:
- Location: Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa is located across the street from Carlsbad State Beach and just down the street from the shops and restaurants in Carlsbad Village.
- Internet: Whether you're eager to post photos of the kids and their sand castle creations on Facebook, or you need to print out directions to the local San Diego attractions, Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa has all your technology needs covered. The luxury resort features wired and wireless Internet free of charge along with complimentary remote printing access.
- Pool and Spa: You'll want to remember to pack your swimsuits because not only is the Pacific Ocean just across the street from Hilton Carlsbad Resort and Spa, but this San Diego hotel also features a 4,000-square foot courtyard pool area. The poolside presents lounge chairs, umbrellas and a whirlpool perfect for a relaxing day in paradise.
- Business Meeting Services: The Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort and Spa offers more than 25,000-square feet of meeting space for your next business gathering, banquet or conference. Indoor and outdoor areas are available as well as catering services, a 24-hour business center and rental visual and audio equipment to help meet all your business necessities.
- Wedding Services: An oceanview ballroom, outdoor terraces, breathtaking sunsets all within walking distance from the beach are elements that make the most memorable wedding venue. The Hilton Carlsbad Resort has all of these aspects as well as an attentive staff that goes above and beyond offering top- notch service, catered menus and event spaces with panoramic beachfront views to ensure you'll have the most romantic and flawless wedding day.
Why It's Awesome: It doesn't matter whether you're staying at the Hilton Carlsbad Resort for business or vacation because either way you'll receive the pampering components of this luxury San Diego hotel. The on-site restaurant, Chandler's, features coastal cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but also serves up a light fare menu for those in between lunch and dinner hours. Before indulging in Chandler's tempting daily happy hour, head down to the hotel's Ocean Crest Spa and book yourself a much deserved massage or facial. And what better way to relax while you're visiting Southern California than by heading down to the beach? Carlsbad Hilton Resort is conveniently located just steps away from the inviting Carlsbad State Beach where you can kick off your shoes and worship the sea and sunshine.
- Chandler's Restaurant: You've heard of breakfast for lunch, but why not breakfast for dinner? Chandler's Restaurant at Carlsbad Hilton resort serves all-day breakfast in addition to lunch and dinner menus, so you don't have to wait until tomorrow morning to feed your huevos rancheros craving. The on-site restaurant cooks up coastal regional cuisine such as crab-crusted Pacific sea bass, bacon-wrapped pork filet and vegetarian risotto.
- Ocean Crest Spa: Spoil yourself from the tip of your head down to your toes at the resort's Ocean Crest Spa. From scalp massages to pedicures, the spa features body treatments, facials, rituals, massage and more. The spa is dedicated to providing you with the most pampering experience through its exfoliating, rejuvenating and detoxifying services to guarantee you feel like a new person by the time you return to your hotel room.
- Beach Access: Carlsbad Hilton Resort is conveniently located just across the street from the Carlsbad State Beach. This five-mile stretch of beach offers a great place to build sandcastles, fly a kite, ride the waves and catch one of San Diego's famous sunsets. The Carlsbad Hilton resort is so close to the beach that guests can take a stroll up to Chandler's for lunch midday on the patio and then immediately return to the beach for more water activities without losing any time in the sun.
The Local Scoop: If you've got the kids in tow during your stay at Hilton Carlsbad Resort surprise them with a trip to LEGOLAND. Located fewer than five miles away from the luxury hotel, LEGOLAND is your little Lego fanatic's idea of Heaven on Earth. LEGOLAND features more than 60 rides and the world's largest selection of LEGOS.
- Do Book the Coastal Merlot Vino-Therapy Experience: Grab your hubby and head down to the spa for a couple's pampering treatment, which offers a body scrub, couple's bubble bath, massage and a wine toast for the two of you.
- Do Shop 'Til You Drop: Carlsbad Premium Outlet Stores is within three miles of the hotel, where you can stock up on your specially priced designer goods and souvenirs for all your friends back home.
- Don't Miss Out on Water Sports: Stop by Carlsbad Lagoon Water Sport, which is only five miles away from the resort, and pick up your choice of kayak, jet skis and surf board rentals so you can hit the waves at Carlsbad State Beach.
- Don't Skip Chandler's Fish Sandwich: Chandler's offers a tasty fish sandwich served with yogurt-lime, artichoke, tomato, black olive and lettuce on a soft roll. This lunch entree is sure to satisfy your belly before you head for the sea and sand.