Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld
Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld
San Diego, CA 92109
Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld
- Location: Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld is less than 10 minutes from the San Diego International Airport, 5 minutes to the beach, 15 minutes to Downtown San Diego and less than 5 minutes to Mission Bay and Aquatic Park.
- Smoke-Free: Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld is a smoke-free property and offers only non-smoking rooms.
- Check-In/Check-Out: Check-in time at the Holiday Inn Express San Diego SeaWorld is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
- Internet: For your travel convenience, Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego has complimentary Internet access in public areas. This is the perfect excuse to hop online and plan your vacation itinerary on SanDiego.com!
- Vacation Vibe: The newly renovated rooms at Holiday Inn Express San Diego SeaWorld are decorated with the tranquility of the beaches in the area. A stay at Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego makes it impossible to forget that you're in sunny San Diego and the beautiful beaches are calling!
Why It's Awesome: Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld is one of the most affordable hotels in San Diego and has a great location that makes a stay here a must for anyone who wants to enjoy the best of San Diego without breaking the bank. Not only does Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego have great low nightly rates, but it also has the following perks that will make your next vacation go smoothly.
- Complimentary Breakfast: Holiday Inn Express San Diego SeaWorld offers a Hot Extended Continental Breakfast - for free! Each morning of your stay enjoy a delicious selection of fruits and pastries, cereal and even a make your own Belgian waffle station.
- SeaWorld: With SeaWorld San Diego within 3 miles of Holiday Inn Express San Diego SeaWorld, this is one of the best hotels in the city to stay if you're planning a trip to this fun San Diego theme park. Visitors and locals of all ages love the fun animal shows, intriguing exhibits and epic rides at SeaWorld and Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego puts you right next to all of the action!
- Freeway Access: Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld is in the ideal location right next to the Interstate-5. This great freeway access makes it easy to get around San Diego and truly experience all of the great things to do in San Diego just a short drive away from Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego.
The Local Scoop: Holiday Inn Express San Diego SeaWorld has great service and amenities but what truly makes it one of the best San Diego hotels near SeaWorld is how conveniently located it is to everything else in San Diego, too. A stay at Holiday Inn Express on Mission Bay makes it easy to have a great San Diego vacation without spending the big bucks.
- Do Explore Downtown San Diego: Downtown San Diego is just a short drive from Holiday Inn Express San Diego SeaWorld and it's definitely worth the trip! Explore the city's most popular dining and nightlife area, Gaslamp Quarter, or spend a sunny day shopping and walking around Seaport Village.
- Do Go to the Beach: Pacific Beach is just a 5 minutes drive from Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego and not only is one of the most beautiful white sandy beaches in San Diego, but has a fun and exciting shopping and dining experience too. Walk up and down Garnet Ave to see where San Diego locals go for fun finds and great meals.
- Don't Spend All Your Time at the Pool: Holiday Inn Express SeaWorld San Diego does have a pool and spa tub but with Pacific Beach just a 5 minute drive away, Mission Bay right next door and tons of great San Diego attractions within 20 minutes, it will be well worth your time to venture out of the hotel.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: Holiday Inn Express San Diego Seaworld has a no-pet policy so leave your furry friends at home for this vacation. Instead, head over to SeaWorld where you can interact with animals that you don't get to see on an everyday basis!