Hornblower Cruises and Events
Hornblower Cruises and Events
and 970 N. Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Hornblower Cruises and Events Promotions
Hornblower Cruises and Events Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Hornblower Cruises & Events
- Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure: San Diego Hornblower Cruises & Events offers two Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure tours, which give cruisers an up-close look at the California sea lions that live off of the bait barges around Point Loma. The first tour cruises for one hour and takes a journey around either the North Bay or the South Bay, while the other tour lasts for two hours and travels to both the North and South Bay. On both cruises, guests aboard the San Diego Hornblower Cruise & Events can hear the sea lions barking and watch them play and slide off of the barges.
- San Diego Dinner Cruise: A three-course meal, a night of dancing, and a tour around the bay at sunset spells out a romantic evening for two. Upon boarding the Hornblower Cruises & Events San Diego dinner tour, guests will receive a complementary glass of champagne or sparkling cider while they stroll the outdoor decks as the sun sets over the water. The three-hour dinner cruise creates an intimate setting for any date or anniversary celebration.
- Champagne Brunch Cruise: The delicious fresh fruit salads, sushi variations, and bakery station only compliment the free-flowing champagne that is served on the two-hour morning Hornblower Cruises & Events San Diego tour around the bay.
- Educational: The San Diego Hornblower Cruises & Events offer an exciting and relaxing boat tour, but also they give an educational experience for both San Diego residents and locals. Guests learn about the historic sights and landmarks around San Diego as well as the environmental efforts and facts concerning the bay and local marine life.
- Locatiom: Hornblower Cruises and Events has two different locations. For harbor tours and whale watching, guests check in at 970 N. Harbor Drive and for brunch or dinner cruises, check in is at 1800 N. Harbor Drive in San Diego.
Set sail with Hornblower Cruises and Events. Hornblower hosts daily dinner cruises and can customize charters to fit any budget. So think about Hornblower for your next weddings cruise, corporate outing or family event & vacation.
Hornblower features the infamous San Diego Dinner Cruise which departs every day of the year from the downtown San Diego docks just minutes from the airport. Memorable? Just ask the over 250,000 passengers that enjoy a Hornblower cruise every year!
San Diego Hornblower Cruises & Events tour around the North and South Bay giving cruisers views of historic San Diego landmarks such as Cabrillo National Monument, Point Loma Lighthouse, Star of India and the Coronado Bridge. During the day-time Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure guests aboard the ship will learn about these San Diego attractions in addition to environmental efforts and conservation projects that protect San Diego's marine life. These San Diego Hornblower Cruises & Events are not just for visitors to the San Diego area, but locals and residents will also appreciate learning about the area and seeing the famous sights from a different point of view.
San Diego Hornblower Cruises & Events offer a variety of cruises for guests to come aboard. The Harbor Cruise and Sea Lion Adventure tours are for one or two hours daily and provide an educational narrative, while the Sights & Sips Sunset, San Diego Dinner and Champagne Brunch Cruises provide a more social and leisure boat trip. On Friday and Saturday evenings, the Sights & Sips Sunset two-hour cruise serves drinks for happy hour while the sun sets in the background. The San Diego Dinner Cruise is a nightly three-hour tour, which serves drinks and a three-course dinner. Both of the evening bay tours have music and dancing as well. The Champagne Brunch Cruise provides a great way to kick start your Sunday Funday with a full brunch buffet and all-you-can-drink champagne. Hornblower Cruises & Events San Diego also have a variety of seasonal tours such as "Bands on the Bay" cruises during September, Full Moon Dinner Cruises and even holiday cruises during November and December.
- Do Bring Your Pup Aboard: Every year in October, the Bow Wow Brunch Cruise invites you and your pup to dress up for the annual Halloween Dog Contest and sail around the bay. Humans will enjoy free-flowing champagne and a full brunch, while the pooches will receive a doggie buffet of their own.
- Don't Miss Whale Watching: Hornblower Cruises & Events begin whale watching tours on December 8th, in which guests aboard the ship will cruise the open ocean in search of whales, dolphins and sea lions. If a whale is not spotted during the three and a half hour tour, then guests will receive a free pass to board another whale watching tour.