509 9th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
Hotel Indigo Promotions
Hotel Indigo Information
Hotel Indigo Amenities
- Free Wired Internet
- Free WiFi
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Business Center
- Dry Cleaning
- Fitness Center
- Valet Parking
- Concierge Service
Top 5 Things to Know About Hotel Indigo
- Location: Hotel Indigo is located in the heart of the San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, one mile from the Convention Center, and four miles from the San Diego International Airport, making it ideal for every kind of traveler. Hotel Indigo Gaslamp is the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in time at San Diego Hotel Indigo is 3pm and check-out time is 11am. You must be 21 and up to register.
- Parking: There is no self-parking at Hotel Indigo Gaslamp, it is valet only and $38 per night with in/out privileges.
- Internet: Hotel Indigo Gaslamp San Diego has complimentary Wi-Fi and wired high-speed Internet throughout the hotel so you can spend your free-time checking what's new on SanDiego.com.
- Pet-Friendly: San Diego Hotel Indigo is a pet-friendly San Diego hotel. Not only do they allow pets, they welcome them with water and treats throughout the hotel. Bring your traveling buddy and lounge in luxury with your furry favorite at Hotel Indigo Gaslamp.
Why It's Awesome: Hotel Indigo San Diego is ideal for a great San Diego vacation or local's stay-cation in many ways. A central location, pet-friendly and LEED certified accommodations and modern chic decor make Hotel Indigo Gaslamp a favorite for travelers and locals alike.
- LEED Certification: Being green and reducing their carbon footprint is important to Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter. A green roof that insulates the building and operable windows help take advantage of the beautiful San Diego weather and make less impact on the environment. Hotel Indigo San Diego is also the first hotel in Downtown San Diego to receive the LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification!
- Level 9 Rooftop Bar: Hotel Indigo Gaslamp San Diego is home to one of the best rooftop bars in San Diego. Level 9 has an incredible view of Petco Park and offers signature cocktails made from locally grown ingredients. It doesn't get better than a warm San Diego afternoon and sipping a cocktail at Level 9 Rooftop Bar at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations: Hotel Indigo Gaslamp isn't just pet-friendly, it welcomes your favorite pooch with no restrictions or fees. No wonder Hotel Indigo San Diego has been named the leading dog-friendly hotel in San Diego!
The Local Scoop: Hotel Indigo San Diego is located in the Gaslamp Quarter which is packed with great shops, restaurants, and exciting nightlife venues. Friday and Saturday nights in the Gaslamp Quarter are bustling with chic young locals and visitors from around the globe. A room at Hotel Indigo San Diego puts guests right in the middle of the excitement in Downtown San Diego and puts the fun within walking distance from your hotel room.
- Do Park Your Car and Leave It There: The Gaslamp Quarter is designed for pedestrians. Driving in Downtown San Diego can be a bear so have your car valeted at San Diego Hotel Indigo during your stay and take advantage of the beautiful San Diego weather by walking to all of your favorite Gaslamp Quarter destinations.
- Do Spend Some Time at Level 9 Rooftop Bar: Hotel Indigo Gaslamp is home to one of the best rooftop bars in San Diego. Make sure to take advantage of the beautiful view of Petco Park with a signature cocktail at Hotel Indigo San Diego's Level 9 Rooftop Bar.
- Don't Forget Your Upscale Attire: If you are booking a stay at Hotel Indigo San Diego Gaslamp Quarter make sure to bring some chic outfits with you. The Gaslamp Quarter and Hotel Indigo San Diego are both places to see and be seen. Don't hesitate to dress up as you walk the streets of beautiful Downtown San Diego.
- Don't Leave Your Favorite Pooch at Home: Hotel Indigo is a pet-friendly San Diego hotel so guests don't have to leave their furry family members at home on a great vacation. Don't hesitate to bring "Fido" for a chic stay in San Diego when you book with Hotel Indigo and take advantage of the doggie pool and grass area.
Hotel Indigo Gallery