Andaz San Diego
Andaz San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Andaz San Diego Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Andaz San Diego
- Gaslamp Quarter Location: Put yourself in the center of the action at Andaz San Diego. The location of Andaz Hotel San Diego allows you to walk everywhere downtown! Meander over to chic boutiques, cute cafes and restaurants serving up truly inspiring cuisine.
- Ivy Rooftop: What's better than feeling like you're on top of the world in San Diego? It's such a great place to be - and you'll really feel like you're living the life when you check out the Ivy Rooftop. Admire America's finest city from the vantage point of the rooftop area at San Diego Andaz Hotel.
- Refreshing Welcome: Andaz San Diego cools you down from the wonderful San Diego sun with a complimentary welcome beverage. You might be thirsty when you first get to Andaz Hotel San Diego, and check-in becomes more pleasant when you have something to hydrate your parched mouth.
- The Lounge: Andaz San Diego's lounge welcomes you to check your email or enjoy cocktails. You arrive at the lounge as soon as you walk through the doors of San Diego Andaz Hotel, and it's a great place to relax with your cup of coffee before heading to your next activity in San Diego.
- Meeting Space: The sleek San Diego Andaz Hotel transforms the entire experience of business meetings. The modern environment at Andaz San Diego's meeting space feels alive with energy, and the cutting-edge technology is great for giving presentations to clients or colleagues.
Why It's Awesome: San Diego Andaz Hotel simply doesn't do things like other hotels - and that's the way we like it. You're not just another guest at Andaz Hotel San Diego. You're a VIP, and you're well taken care of at Andaz Hotel Gaslamp.
- Service: When you're staying at San Diego Andaz Hotel, you're saying that you deserve the best. San Diego Andaz Hotel works with you to create the luxurious and wonderful stay that you've envisioned.
- Ivy Wine Bar: Wine lovers have another reason to stay at Andaz Hotel San Diego. With a whopping selection of 88 wines by the glass, why go anywhere else for your very own wine tasting experience? Andaz San Diego has wine tasting and pairing events to add more fun to your evening.
- Ivy Nightclub: Andaz San Diego's Ivy Nightclub is graced with the appearances of seductive dancers. These performers ramp up the excitement - and even pull guests up onstage to join in the fun. Capture the memories by getting into the Ivy Nightclub's photo booth with your friends. Craving extra attention? Enjoy bottle service and other perks with a VIP table at the club.
The Local Scoop: Andaz San Diego's prime location in the Gaslamp Quarter gives you enviable proximity to the nightlife and fun. You and your pals can discover so many great places to eat, shop and play near Andaz Hotel Gaslamp. Being a guest at Andaz Hotel San Diego appeals to those who want to do more and see more in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Do Dance Your Cares Away: Andaz San Diego knows that the world can be a stressful place - but your vacation doesn't have to be stressful. Forget your worries, and dance all night with beautiful new friends at Andaz Hotel San Diego.
- Do Try A Nice Variety Of Wine: You serve yourself from the fun, interactive wine stations at Andaz San Diego's wine bar. You can have a glass just to try a new wine that you've never had. If you simply must have more, you can order a bottle-to-go.
- Don't Spend Extra For Internet: Forget the fees that other hotels might charge for basic Internet access. Andaz San Diego knows that you need to stay connected and keeps you plugged in to your network with free WiFi.
- Don't Neglect Sushi Cravings: Katsuya Restaurant at Andaz San Diego offers fine cuisine that you won't soon forget. Plenty of specialty rolls provide delicious satisfaction to sushi-hungry patrons, and the Kobe beef and seafood entrees (like miso-marinated black cod or lobster dynamite) keep everyone else happy.