Beach Cottages San Diego
4255 Ocean Boulevard
San Diego, CA 92109
Beach Cottages San Diego Information
Beach Cottages San Diego Amenities
Top 5 Things To Know About The Beach Cottages San Diego
- Beach Front: Beach Cottages San Diego is literally on the beach between Mission and Pacific Beach. The only thing separating the beautiful cottages from the ocean is the exciting boardwalk ideal for people watching and hanging out in front of the Pacific. Enjoy beach volleyball, surfing, swimming or laying out while staying at the Pacific Beach Cottages for the ultimate San Diego beach vacation.
- Accommodations: Beach Cottages Pacific Beach has a wide array of accommodations. The Beach Cottages San Diego include motel rooms, one and two bedrooms suites, studios, and apartments for all kinds of travelers. If you like to keep it simple, try a motel room. If you're looking for a longer stay, book a month in a spacious two bedroom apartment. Whatever kind of San Diego vacation you are looking for, the Beach Cottages San Diego have something for you!
- Location: The Beach Cottages San Diego are located on the boardwalk between Mission and Pacific Beach. Just north is the popular downtown Pacific Beach area with great shopping, fun restaurants and an exciting night life scene full of college students and 20-somethings. Head south to Mission Beach where you'll find Belmont Park and a little bit older crowd staying in beautiful vacation homes on the water. These two beach communities are always packed with young locals and visitors having a great time in the San Diego sunshine.
- Family Owned: Beach Cottages Pacific Beach has been family owned and operated since 1948. What does that mean? That means they know what they are doing and will ensure a great stay in San Diego. Forget big chain hotels and resorts, when you stay at the Beach Cottages San Diego, you'll feel like your staying with family who just happens to have a place on the beaches of San Diego.
- Parking: Beach Cottages San Diego offers complimentary on-site parking. This is a HUGE perk in this part of town where parking can be extremely hard to come by. Take advantage of this great amenity when you stay at San Diego Beach Cottages!
Why It's Awesome: Guests of the Beach Cottages Pacific Beach wake up to the sound of waves crashes, birds chirping and visitors playing. Let the cool ocean breeze dance through your windows at this amazing beach hotel in San Diego.
- History: The Beach Cottages San Diego have been around since 1948 and they are still going strong. A family run business gives the Pacific Beach Cottages a homey feel for visitors from out of town. You won't feel like a number when you stay at this great San Diego hotel. You'll feel like family.
- Close To Everything: Beach Cottages Pacific Beach is nestled on the boardwalk between Mission and Pacific Beach. That means its steps from the ocean, a short walk to Mission Bay, Pacific Beach shopping and restaurants, and a ten minute drive to great San Diego attractions like SeaWorld, the Gaslamp Quarter, and San Diego Zoo! It's also fairly close to the Birch Aquarium and Children's Pool of La Jolla.
- Activities: Since Beach Cottages San Diego is on the beach, there are tons of fun things for guests to do. Try your hand at surfing or rent some snorkeling gear for a fun day in the water. If you'd rather stay out of the sun, take an umbrella and have a picnic in front of the beautiful ocean. It's all at your doorstep when you stay at San Diego Beach Cottages.
The Local Scoop: Beach Cottages Pacific Beach is located in an awesome part of San Diego. It is the ideal location for people of all ages but especially young adults looking for a fun time in the San Diego sun. Pacific Beach and Mission Beach are home to fun restaurants, shops, pubs, and clubs for all your entertainment needs. Pacific Beach is swarming with college age residents and Mission Beach caters more to the late 20's to late 30's crowd. Try your skills on the man made wave at Wavehouse in Mission Beach or head over to the Shore Club in Pacific Beach for white water views, strong cocktails, and Wednesday night goldfish races!
- Do Wear Sunscreen: This may seem silly but the sun can be intense in San Diego and when you stay at the Beach Cottages Pacific Beach, you'll most likely spend 90% of your time in the sun so be smart about it. Wear sunscreen!
- Do Try A New San Diego Activity: With such a great location, a stay at San Diego Beach Cottages makes it easy to try fun San Diego activities like surfing, paddle-boarding or kayaking, So, take advantage, get some rentals and give it a go!
- Don't Spend Your Time Inside: Get out and explore this awesome area. Take a nice sunset walk down the boardwalk to Crystal Pier or head to Belmont Park and take a ride on the Giant Dipper roller coaster
- Don't Forget The Kids: Kids love the beach so make sure the bring them along for your stay at Beach Cottages San Diego!