Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel
5005 North Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92106
Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel Information
Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Coffee Maker
- Dry Cleaning
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Disability Accessible
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Business Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking
- Kids under 12 stay free
Top 5 Things To Know About Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel
- Check-In and Check-Out: When you get to Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel, you can check in to your great "home while on vacation" at 3pm. Best Western San Diego Yacht Harbor Hotel ensures that your stay is a relaxing and pleasant one - all the way through to your check-out time at noon.
- Friendly Customer Service: Far from getting the silent treatment at San Diego Yacht Harbor Best Western Hotel, you'll be welcomed here with warmth and friendliness. Best Western San Diego Yacht Harbor Hotel's staff strive to make your vacation pleasant with excellent customer service.
- Private Balconies: With the views that you'll get from your private balcony at Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel, this San Diego hotel may easily become the top option on your list of places to stay. Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel's private balconies are great places to hang out with a book and the breezy air tickling your face.
- Fitness Center: Stay in shape at the Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel's fitness center. You'll look like a superstar on the San Diego beaches. Spend time on the treadmill for good cardio exercise. Sculpt muscles doing a few sets with weights. San Diego Yacht Harbor Best Western Hotel provides you with the gym equipment that you love using, so that you can have more fun while getting fit.
- Courtesy Shuttle: San Diego Yacht Harbor Best Western Hotel offers a courtesy shuttle that can transport you from the hotel to the cruise ships or the airport. Whether you're heading for the water or the air, Yacht Harbor Best Western Hotel San Diego can get you on your way with a free shuttle ride.
Why It's Awesome: Best Western San Diego Yacht Harbor Hotel provides views of the water, is close to San Diego attractions and offers great amenities that keep guests happy. Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel allows you to enjoy the beauty of San Diego from your private balcony.
- Views of the Water: Many of the rooms at San Diego Yacht Harbor Best Western Hotel give you wonderful views of the water. All those travel pictures in magazines? You're seeing them in front of your very eyes at Best Western San Diego Yacht Harbor Hotel. Better than any photograph that a camera can take, the views that you'll see in person are gorgeous.
- Close To Attractions: If you want a hotel that's located close to attractions that you're already planning to visit anyways, Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel has good news for you. From Best Western San Diego Yacht Harbor Hotel, it's a breeze getting to the Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego Convention Center, Balboa Park and San Diego Zoo. If you want to frolic in the sand, the beaches are easy to get to, as well. Watch a baseball game at Petco Park. Want to enjoy world class sport fishing? Walk across the street, and have at it.
- Kitchen Appliances: It's nice to have the refrigerator and microwave in your hotel room at Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel. Other people may be spending an arm and a leg on eating out expenses - but not you! Using your smarts, you know that it's great for your budget when you get snacks for your refrigerator - and eat your own food rather than getting lots of take-out.
The Local Scoop: Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel's location close to the water means that you can enjoy all kinds of fun activities here. Nearby, you can check out the Maritime Museum of San Diego with plenty of historic artifacts and educational displays. Learning feels fun at the Maritime Museum! If your stomach doth protest and makes hungry noises, simply walk across the street to several great restaurants. Eating at these places on Harbor Island feels nicer because you have breathtaking views of the harbor and all the private boats that are docked.
- Do Expect Great Service: Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel earned its AAA 2-Diamond Award thanks to great service. Not every hotel gets the award, and knowing that this one did may help you relax completely - with the peace of mind that you'll enjoy friendly and wonderful service.
- Do Get Fresh Air: Spend time hanging out on your private balcony. One of the popular features at San Diego Yacht Harbor Best Western Hotel is the private balcony in each room. Whether you want to eat snacks and enjoy beverages out there with your sweetheart, or want to read a great book while being able to look up and glance at the harbor when you please, Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel's private balcony is definitely a nice feature to have in a San Diego hotel.
- Don't Live With Wrinkles: The iron and ironing board in your room at Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel allow you to keep your clothing crisply ironed. If you're in San Diego for work and you need to look good in those boardroom meetings, rest assured that your shirt and pants are going to look terrific. Even if you're just on vacation for fun, you can still have good-looking clothing to wear. The iron will work out any of the kinks.
- Don't Eat Out For Every Meal: Save yourself a sizable sum of money when you eat the daily complimentary breakfast at Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel. In addition, take advantage of your in-room refrigerator and microwave - keep plenty of your own snacks here so that you can eat well even when you're not at a restaurant.