Coronado Island Marriott Resort
2000 Second Street
Coronado, CA 92118
Coronado Island Marriott Resort Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Coronado Island Marriott Resort
- 24-Hour Room Service: You're hungry, and it's two in the morning? That's no problem at Coronado Island Marriott Resort. The 24-hour room service gives you your pick of great food - whenever you're ready to eat. Coronado Marriott San Diego brings quality hot food and tasty beverages to your room.
- Floral Gardens: Hold hands with your sweetie and walk through Coronado Island Marriott Resort's floral gardens. This San Diego hotel will impress your eyes as well as your nose with the magnificent array of flowers.
- In-Room Entertainment: This high-tech world we live in makes in-room entertainment a must when you're traveling. Coronado Island Marriott Resort provides Wi-Fi so that you can check all your favorite websites. Have a movie night in your room at Coronado Marriott San Diego! If you want, you can even play video games or have an impromptu disco dance using the in-room radio with an mp3 connection.
- Restaurant and Lounge: What makes vacations in San Diego so wonderful? In part, the eating out at fabulous restaurants can truly make a vacation memorable. Coronado San Diego Marriott's restaurant, Current, serves gourmet burgers, salads and fish tacos - just to name a few tasty options on the menu. It's open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Tides at Coronado Marriott San Diego is the place to go for freshly brewed Starbucks during the day - and incredible cocktails, beer and wine as well as appetizers and snacks in the evening.
- Waterfront Views: Who wants to see a view of concrete and a mess of cars? Not you. Coronado San Diego Marriott provides waterfront views so that you can relax and enjoy the sights of nature.
Why It's Awesome: Coronado Island Marriott Resort offers breathtaking views of the skyline. In addition, there are fun tennis courts and swimming pools at Coronado Marriott San Diego.
- Tennis Courts: Coronado Island Marriott Resort invites you to practice your swing on the tennis courts. So, unleash your inner Venus Williams at Coronado Marriott San Diego.
- Fitness Center: With all the fun outdoor activities in San Diego, staying fit is practically effortless. It's also easier with Coronado San Diego Marriott's on-site fitness center, where you can enjoy great cardio and strength workouts.
- Swimming Pools: San Diego Coronado Marriott's swimming pools allow you to stay cool during sunny days. The San Diego beaches are also beautiful to visit and nearby when you stay at this great hotel in San Diego.
The Local Scoop: From Coronado Island Marriott Resort, getting to the beaches, shopping and restaurants at Ferry Landing is a breeze. Coronado Marriott San Diego's location in this popular beach community allows you to enjoy a classic San Diego vacation.
- Do Rent A Bicycle: Hop onto two-wheeled transportation to explore Coronado Island. Locals and visitors alike absolutely love riding bicycles to get around here. It's the convenient way to go!
- Do Practice Your Swing: Coronado Marriott San Diego's tennis courts are lots of fun for families and friends. Enjoy a great game outdoors while you're at Coronado San Diego Marriott.
- Don't Miss The On-Site Dining: Chow down on gourmet burgers at Coronado Marriott San Diego's on-site restaurant. For a lighter option, go with the awesome salads. San Diego is famous for its fish tacos - and you can try some of the best right here.
- Don't Forget To Try A Bubble Bath: Have a glass of wine, light a few candles and turn on soothing music. Take advantage of the over sized bath tub and take a bubble bath in your room at Coronado San Diego Marriott.