Del Mar Motel on the Beach
Del Mar Motel on the Beach
Del Mar , CA 92014
Del Mar Motel on the Beach Information
Del Mar Motel on the Beach Amenities
- Wired Internet
- Air Conditioning
- Business Services
- Free Parking
Top 5 Things to Know About Del Mar Motel on the Beach
- Location: The Del Mar Motel on the Beach is nestled between the sun and surf on one of the most relaxing beaches in San Diego. Del Mar is known for being a more affluent coastal town in San Diego's north county, and it is home to the famous Del Mar Race Track, phenomenal fine dining and fancy boutique shops. The Del Mar Beach Hotel offers you a quiet, relaxing vacation away from the hustle and bustle of downtown San Diego, but don't let that stop you from taking the short jaunt south to check out the Gaslamp Quarter, Balboa Park and other popular San Diego attractions.
- Reservations and Policies: Check-in time at the Del Mar Beach side Motel begins at 3pm giving you plenty of time to settle into your room, relax and then go out on the town for a little grub and maybe a drink or two before catching the sunset from your room. If you are planning on arriving later than 11pm, you must call ahead to make arrangements for a late night check-in as the front desk will be closed, and you won't be able to get into your room. Check-out on your last day is at 11am. Pets are not allowed to stay in any of the guestrooms, and the entire property including all rooms are non smoking.
- Parking: Parking at the Del Mar Beach side Hotel is free and convenient. You would normally find it hard to get parking so close to the beach, but when you stay at the hotel, not only do you get premium parking for the beach, but you also literally wake up on the sand. During the months of July and August, the hotel provides complimentary valet parking to guests staying at the hotel.
- Special Offers: The Del Mar Beach Hotel tends to offer a wide variety of specials and packages throughout the year depending on the season. You can get special manager discounts, vacation packages including discounts to local attractions or special midweek rates. Be sure to take advantage of any current deals at the hotel and save as much as you can for fun.
- Nearby Activities: Besides the beach, nearby activities include the famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, great shopping, LEGOLAND and the Safari Park. La Jolla is just a five to ten minute drive to the south and is full of unique things to do worth checking out whether you're alone or with family.
Why It's Awesome: The Del Mar Motel on the Beach is an awesome hotel mostly due to its premium beach side location. Its affordability, spacious rooms and included amenities set it apart from nearby accommodations making it an easy choice when looking for a place to stay on your upcoming trip to San Diego.
- The Del Mar Beach: The Del Mar Motel on the Beach is just steps from the Del Mar Beach, which is a beautiful stretch of sand visited mostly by locals and rarely packed with people unlike the beaches further south. To the south is Torrey Pines Beach, another great beach with little traffic, and to the north is the Del Mar Dog Beach where you can hang out with the pooches. Unfortunately, the Del Mar Beach side Hotel is not a pet friendly hotel, so you won't be able to bring your pup.
- Property Amenities: The Del Mar Beach Hotel is loaded with fantastic property amenities to help you better enjoy your stay and beautiful surroundings. They have a private picnic area and sundeck with barbecues for guests to use freely as well as an outdoor beach shower to rinse off the sand after you head in from the beach. Enjoy complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout your stay, free use of a fax and copy machine and coin operated laundry facilities if you need to wash some dirty clothes.
- Complimentary Beach Accessories: The Del Mar Motel on the Beach invites you to use their complimentary beach equipment including boogie boards, sand toys, beach chairs and umbrellas. You don't have to worry bringing all of your beach stuff from home or buying new stuff that will most likely collect dust in your garage.
The Local Scoop: Del Mar is littered with some of the best fine dining establishments in San Diego including Kitchen 1540, the Brigantine and much more. Be sure to check out some of these great restaurants during your stay at the Del Mar Motel by the Beach.
- Do Bring the Kids: The Del Mar Beach Hotel encourages you to bring your entire family to their beach side paradise in Del Mar. Your kids will love waking up next to the beach and hitting the sand at full speed with boogie boards and sand toys. Watch your kids from the private deck and patio while you sip on a cocktail and take the time to slow down to the laid-back speed of San Diego's beach lifestyle.
- Do Hit the Beach: A trip to San Diego and Del Mar is not complete without at least one day at the beach. Try your luck at surfing, fishing or just lay out on the beach and soak in some of San Diego's beautiful sun. Make sure you take advantage of the hotel's complimentary beach equipment if you happen to be unprepared for a day on the sand.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: Unfortunately, the Del Mar Motel by the Beach is not a pet friendly hotel, so you're going to have to leave Fido at home for this trip.
- Don't Smoke: The Del Mar Motel by the Beach has a strict no smoking policy throughout its entirety, so please refrain from smoking in your room as well as any public areas including the patio and sundeck.