El Primero Bed and Breakfast
416 Third Avenue
Chula Vista, CA 91910
El Primero Bed and Breakfast Information
Top 5 Things To Know About El Primero Bed and Breakfast
- Internet: El Primero Bed and Breakfast offers free wireless Internet for guests making it easy to keep in touch on Facebook, keep up with work emails or just browse the Internet while on vacation in San Diego.
- Parking: El Primero Boutique Bed and Breakfast offers free on site parking for guests. This perk is ideal since El Primero Hotel is just a short drive from the U.S./Mexico border, San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. You'll want a car to explore San Diego and free parking at El Primero Hotel Chula Vista makes it easy.
- History: The El Primero Boutique Hotel isn't just another quaint bed and breakfast, it's rich in history dated back to 1930. Updated with modern amenities and an art deco flair, this great San Diego hotel feels like taking a step back in time. Built by the Dennstedt brothers who are known as the first German boat people, these German immigrants started out in New York, then went to Canada, then Minnesota and eventually landed in California.
- Awards: El Primero Boutique Bed and Breakfast is a recognized historic hotel and winner of multiple awards including 2005 Mayor's Neighborhood Beautification Award and has received state and congressional recognition.
- Boutique: Since El Primero Hotel is a boutique hotel, it is a little quirky. It's not like staying at a luxury hotel with 1,000 guest rooms. The owners are a sweet couple who go above and beyond to help you but there are some drawbacks like not all rooms have their own bathroom and you must be buzzed in to enter the building. However, the excellent service and fantastic breakfast make it well worth your stay and it's a different kind of hotel experience that most people really love.
El Primero Bed and Breakfast provides affordable and unique accommodations in south county San Diego. Zigzag architecture and art deco flair make this boutique hotel stand out among the rest. Located in Chula Vista, it's just minutes from the U.S./Mexico border as well as downtown San Diego. Take advantage of the thriving Gaslamp Quarter or head to Seaport Village without paying the downtown prices when you stay at El Primero Boutique Hotel. Ideal for a fun and stylish stay in San Diego, this hotel gives a mom and pop feel with art deco style.
El Primero Boutique Bed and Breakfast starts every day on the right foot with a fantastic homemade breakfast. This is the best part about staying at this hotel so take advantage of it by enjoying a scrumptious breakfast in the courtyard each morning. It's a great opportunity to mingle with the other guests, meet the staff and enjoy the day at El Primero Hotel.
- Do Talk To The Staff: The owners of El Primero Hotel are extremely friendly and love to talk to guests. Use them as a resource and they will treat you like family when you stay at El Primero Hotel Chula Vista.
- Don't Miss Breakfast: The homemade breakfast at El Primero Hotel is to die for, so make sure to wake up early and enjoy this fantastic service.
- Del Coronado Suite - King Bed: These accommodations at El Primero Bed and Breakfast give you plenty of comforts. Sit and work at the writing desk. From the desk, you can look out the window for inspiration! Whether you're working on a paper or creating a presentation for work, this is an ideal workspace that offers more to see when you're taking a break. The large bed provides lots of room for those who like to sprawl out while they sleep. The private bathroom is a nice place for you to get ready for the day and unwind at the end of it.
- Horton Plaza Suite - Two Full Size: Whether you're traveling with friends or family, there's room enough for all of you in the Horton Plaza Suite. With two full size beds to accommodate you and your loved ones when you need to rest, this room also offers plenty of pretty light streaming in from outside. The Horton Plaza Suite at El Primero Bed and Breakfast is great for you and your kids.