Embassy Suites La Jolla
4550 La Jolla Village Drive
La Jolla, CA 92122
Embassy Suites La Jolla Information
Top 5 Things to Know About The Embassy Suites La Jolla
- Location: The Embassy Suites La Jolla is situated right between Interstate 5 and Interstate 805 making it a very convenient hotel for those looking to move around the city a bit. The Embassy Suites is about ten minutes from La Jolla Village and La Jolla Shores, one of the best beaches in San Diego. The popular UTC shopping mall is just around the corner, and all the top San Diego attractions such as downtown San Diego, the San Diego Zoo and Seaworld are within 15 minutes from this hotel.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at the La Jolla Embassy Suites begins at 4pm, and you must be at least 18 years or older to register with the hotel. When your trip finally winds its way to an end and it comes time to check-out, you have until noon, which gives you plenty of time to get one more complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
- Parking: You don't have to worry too much about parking at the Embassy Suites in La Jolla. They offer easy and accessible self-parking for just $20 per night.
- Offers and Packages: Check online to view the unique travel packages and hotel promotions from the Embassy Suites La Jolla. Their website lists the most up-to-date promotions from this Embassy Suites in San Diego as well as their sister hotels in the area. Find the deal that helps you the most, and be sure to take advantage of their advance booking discounts.
- Special Events: The Embassy Suites La Jolla provides nothing but the best when helping you plan your next big meeting or special event. When it comes to weddings in the area, the Embassy Suites in La Jolla has the best group accommodations for family and friends like spacious two-bedroom suites filled with luxurious amenities.
Why It's Awesome: The Embassy Suites La Jolla provides spacious accommodations with all the luxuries of home for very reasonable nightly rates. With such a convenient central location, you will have no problem getting around San Diego whether you are trying to visit popular attractions or head to business meetings.
- La Jolla: La Jolla is a great place to stay during your next San Diego vacation. It is full of family friendly activities and fantastic restaurants, shops and galleries. If you are interested in snorkeling, check out La Jolla Cove for some of the best protected snorkeling in San Diego. If just hanging out at the beach, surfing, kayaking and sunbathing are more to your liking, La Jolla Shores is just minutes away from the La Jolla Embassy Suites.
- Complimentary Breakfast and Receptions: Wake up every morning to a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast where you can enjoy eggs your way, potatoes, pancakes, omelets and much more! Recharge you batteries for each long day ahead, and be sure to grab a night cap each night at the complimentary cocktail reception every evening from 5:30 to 7:30pm.
- Business Friendly: The La Jolla Embassy Suites is a top business friendly hotel in San Diego. Not only is it close to the business districts of Sorrento Valley, La Jolla and downtown, but it has everything you need from many small meeting rooms to larger conference rooms and banquet facilities. The top-notch business center will keep you looking sharp and help you stay on your toes. Make sure you take advantage of their event catering, business services and on-site dry cleaning.
The Local Scoop: Just across the street from the La Jolla Embassy Suites is the University Town Center Mall with fantastic restaurants and a great farmer's market every Thursday afternoon. Just a few minutes down the road is the University of California San Diego, which makes this a great hotel to stay in if you are visiting students or attending a convention on campus.
- Do Bring Your Kids: This Embassy Suites provides comfortable family friendly accommodations in a very central location to the best things to do in San Diego.
- Do Check Their Website: Be sure to check for updated special offers and hotel promotions on the website for the La Jolla Embassy Suites. Save some cash on your next San Diego vacation simply by booking a room in advance at a discounted rate.
- Don't Miss a Meal: You won't have to worry about missing a meal when you stay at the Embassy Suites La Jolla. With two on-site restaurants, Indulge and P.F. Chang's China Bistro, serving lunch and dinner as well as a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast every morning, you will be more than taken care of.
- Don't Bring Your Pets: Unfortunately, the Embassy Suites La Jolla is not a pet friendly hotel, so you will have to make arrangements for your pet before you dip out for San Diego.