Holiday Inn Express Downtown San Diego
Holiday Inn Express Downtown San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Holiday Inn Express Downtown San Diego Information
Top 5 Things to Know About The Holiday Inn Express Downtown San Diego
- Location: The Holiday Inn Express Downtown San Diego is in the heart of downtown San Diego on 7th Ave. and Ash St.
- Check In/Out: Guests staying at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown San Diego can check-in at 3pm and check-out at noon; late check-out is available upon request.
- Parking: Guest parking at San Diego Holiday Inn Express Downtown is $16 per day and includes 24-hour in/out access.
- Amenities: Hotel amenities at the Holiday Inn Express San Diego include an outdoor pool, high speed Internet access, daily housekeeping and laundry services.
- Club Members: Priority Club Members can attend a reception Monday through Thursday with free beer, wine, sodas and snacks, hosted by the Holiday Inn Express San Diego.
Why It's Awesome: Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, guests staying at the Holiday Inn Express Downtown are surrounded by the city’s most popular destinations. Travelers will be within walking distance of the San Diego's best restaurants, bars and nightlife.
- The Location: San Diego is a big city but there is almost no better place to stay than Downtown. Travelers staying at the Holiday Inn Express San Diego will be surrounded with fun things to do in San Diego. You can spend the day at the beach, soaking in San Diego’s finest sunny weather or spend the day exploring our local museums. At night, you will be just a few blocks away from the Gaslamp Quarter, Little Italy and Seaport Village, all great choices for dinner and spending time with family and friends. Or hop on over to Coronado Island, San Diego’s finest beach, for picturesque waterfront dining.
- Views: Those staying at the Holiday Inn Express San Diego can enjoy great views of the bay and the city skyline from their hotel rooms.
- Attractions: San Diego may be known for its beaches and sunny weather, but the city is also home to some of the most beautiful parks and amusement parks. Take the time to experience some of the best parks, museums and art exhibits San Diego has to offer at Balboa Park. Located less than two miles from the Holiday Inn Express San Diego, Balboa Park offers a variety of historic attractions including the Reuben H Fleet Science Center, Japanese Friendship Garden, San Diego Museum of Man, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego Air and Space Museum and much more.
The Local Scoop: Those staying at the Holiday Inn Express San Diego Downtown will have a world of options to fill their day. Whether you want to spend a day at the beach or visit a local museum, here are some of the best San Diego attractions and activities you should check out during your vacation.
- Do Dine Out: The Gaslamp Quarter offers dozens of fine dining options to please any palate. If you are celebrating a special occasion and seeking a romantic candlelit setting, try Candelas, located on 3rd Ave. in Downtown San Diego. Or take in beautiful views of the city skyline and ballpark and enjoy a cocktail atop Altitude Sky Lounge.
- Do Catch A Game: If you are a sports fan and happen to be visiting during baseball season, you can watch the Padres play at Petco Park, located just one mile away from the Holiday Inn Express San Diego. If football is more your scene, you can catch the San Diego Chargers play at Qualcomm Stadium.
- Don’t Forget Your Bathing Suit: No San Diego vacation would be complete without a trip to the beach. You can catch the ferry near Seaport Village and enjoy the picturesque views of the bay as it takes you to Coronado Island. Coronado Beach is known as San Diego’s most famous beach. Other beautiful local beaches include Mission Beach, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach and La Jolla.
- Don’t Stay In Your Room: Although vacations are for relaxing, they are also a time to build memories and experience new things. Located less than two miles from your hotel, next to Balboa Park is the World Famous San Diego Zoo, filled with animals of all shapes and sizes, fun exhibits and more. Those visiting during the summer, can enjoy Nighttime Zoo, with extended park hours, special events, shows and celebrations.