Hyatt Regency La Jolla
Hyatt Regency La Jolla
San Diego, CA 92122
Hyatt Regency La Jolla Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Hyatt Regency La Jolla
- Location: Hyatt Regency La Jolla is located in one of the most beautiful towns in San Diego. La Jolla (which means "The Jewel") is known for unique cliff-lined beaches, gorgeous architecture, and great attractions like the Birch Aquarium and Children's Pool. A stay at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla puts guests 10 minutes from beautiful north county San Diego and 15 minutes or less to downtown.
- Parking: Valet parking at Hyatt Regency La Jolla is $25 per day and self parking is $20 per day with in/out privileges.
- Internet: Hyatt Regency Hotel La Jolla offers complimentary high speed Internet in all of it's 24-hr business pods.
- Gym: Guests of Hyatt Regency La Jolla don't need to worry about missing a work-out while on vacation. This great San Diego hotel has a 24-hr gym as well as a basketball court and two tennis courts.
- Pool and Jacuzzi: La Jolla Hyatt Regency is perfect for soaking up the San Diego sunshine in their Junior Olympic size swimming pool and hot tub. Lounge the hours away or soak after a long day of meetings in San Diego at this top La Jolla hotel.
Why It's Awesome: Sophistication and convenience come together at Hyatt Regency La Jolla. Located just off the 5 Freeway in San Diego, the Hyatt La Jolla puts guests minutes from gorgeous beaches, fun attractions, and the upscale La Jolla area. A restaurant village is across the street from Hyatt Regency La Jolla with amazing high-end restaurants including Fleming's Steakhouse. Whether you want to stay in and enjoy the large swimming pool, hit the gym, or check out the town, Hyatt Regency in La Jolla is the best hotel for your big San Diego vacation!
- Pool Deck: There is nothing better than soaking up the San Diego sunshine next to a sparkling pool. The La Jolla Hyatt Regency makes it possible day or night with an Olympic style pool, cabanas, a whirl pool, and fire-pits to keep you warm once the sun sets.
- Spa Services: What is a San Diego vacation without a little pampering? Take advantage of The Sporting Club at Hyatt Regency La Jolla for incredible spa services including massage and facials. Spend a few hours working out in the incredible newly renovated fitness facility, take a dip in the pool, and treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment at the La Jolla Hyatt Regency.
- Specials: Hyatt Regency La Jolla offers incredible deals on rooms and suites throughout the year so check the Make a Reservation button above to keep up on the best deals from this great San Diego hotel.
The Local Scoop: La Jolla is one of the best parts of San Diego for visitors and locals alike. It's often a great stay-cation destination for lucky locals who want to enjoy the pristine beaches, catch a glimpse of the seals at the Children's Pool, or wander the streets of this classy San Diego town.
- Do Check Out The Children's Pool: La Jolla is home to a great San Diego attractions, the Children's Pool is a protected stretch of beach that was originally designed for the children of La Jolla to play but has recently been taken over by seals. It is now a seal rookery - breeding ground - and visitors can walk on the sand and see these incredible animals in their natural environment. By staying at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla, this incredible sight is just a few minutes away!
- Do Take A Kayak Out: A short drive from Hyatt Regency La Jolla is the San Diego - La Jolla Underwater Park. This amazing area is full of aquatic life, beautiful sea caves, and incredible views. Don't miss a chance to book a great kayak tour when you stay at nearby Hyatt La Jolla.
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: Between the expansive pool and beautiful La Jolla beaches, you will want to be in the water when you stay at La Jolla Hyatt Regency.
- Don't Worry About Food: The Hyatt Regency La Jolla has wonderful restaurants and top-notch room service to take care of all your dining needs. Grab a bite at Barcino Grill in the lower lobby or head to Restaurant Village and dine at the famous Flemings Steakhouse. No matter what you're craving, Hyatt Regency La Jolla has something for you.