La Quinta Inn Old Town
2380 Moore Street
San Diego, CA 92110
La Quinta Inn Old Town Information
La Quinta Inn Old Town Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee maker
- Dry Cleaning
- In-Room Safe
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tub
- Shuttle Service
- Business Center
Top 5 Things To Know About La Quinta Inn Old Town
- Internet: Complimentary high speed Internet access is available throughout La Quinta Inn Old Town helping guests stay connected while on vacation. Don't forget to check back with SanDiego.com for everything you need to make your stay in San Diego unforgettable.
- Continental Breakfast: This isn't your typical continental breakfast, La Quinta Hotel in San Diego's Wake Up On The Bright Side Deluxe Continental Breakfast Bar is anything but ordinary. A stay at San Diego La Quinta Old Town/Airport Hotel gives guests access to their incredible breakfast buffet complete with a make your own waffle station.
- Pool and Jacuzzi: The beautiful San Diego weather lends itself to pool time. Luckily, La Quinta Inn Old Town has an outdoor heated pool and lounge area to soak up the sun. There is also a Jacuzzi for the ultimate in relaxation after a long day exploring the city.
- Pet-Friendly Accommodations: La Quinta Airport Hotel San Diego knows how important your pets are so you can bring your favorite pooch along on your vacation. Why leave the little rascal at home when there are so many great pet-friendly things to do in San Diego? Check out one of our great dog-friendly beaches or take them for a nice hike on the boardwalk near Belmont Park.
- Parking: For $10/day, guests can park at La Quinta Inn Old Town.
Why It's Awesome: When it comes to convenience in San Diego, it doesn't get better than booking a room at La Quinta Inn Old Town. Just a few minutes from the airport, La Quinta Old Town San Diego Hotel puts guests walking distance to Old Town, a short drive to the Gaslamp Quarter or San Diego Zoo and just 5 minutes from SeaWorld.
- Great Customer Service: Let's face it, vacations can be a little stressful, so the staff at San Diego La Quinta Inn Old Town goes above and beyond to make your stay as carefree as possible. They always greet guests with a smile and provide help throughout your stay.
- Cost: The rates at La Quinta Old Town San Diego Hotel are reasonable, especially for the location. It's a clean, well manicured San Diego hotel that puts guests walking distance to Old Town and the Old Town Trolley station. For guests on a budget that still want a nice hotel to enjoy with a great location, look no further than La Quinta Old Town San Diego!
- Location: There is no need for a car when you stay at La Quinta Old Town San Diego. It's just a few minutes from the San Diego International Airport, walking distance to the restaurants and shopping of Old Town and the transit center. Take a quick ride on the trolley for a Padres game at Petco Park or a day shopping in the Gaslamp Quarter. Or, take a 5-minute cab ride to SeaWorld or Belmont Park, with a stay at La Quinta Hotel San Diego, you're close to all the best San Diego attractions.
The Local Scoop: Old Town is the Mecca for culture in San Diego. This Historic State Park is home to great restaurants, shops, bars, and the Old Town Theatre making a stay at San Diego La Quinta Hotel ideal to explore this historically rich area.
- Do Take The Trolley To Downtown: San Diego isn't called America's Finest City for no reason. It is a gorgeous city overall and Downtown is no exception. Since La Quinta Old Town San Diego Hotel is just a few blocks from the Old Town Transit Center, it's quick, easy, and fun to hop on the trolley for a ride Downtown. Spend all day exploring this beautiful metropolitan are and hop back on the trolley for a carefree ride to your hotel.
- Do Bring The Pooch: La Quinta Inn Old Town Hotel San Diego is pet-friendly so don't hesitate to bring your four legged family member on your next San Diego vacation. It's also located just a few minutes from the Fiesta Island Off Leash Dog Park do bring your pooch and let them play all day in the San Diego sunshine.
- Don't Worry About Your Car: There is no need for a car when you stay at San Diego La Quinta Hotel in Old Town. Conveniently located in the middle of the best San Diego attractions and next to Old Town Transit Center, this lovely La Quinta property makes it very easy to have a wonderful vacation without the need for a car.
- Don't Forget Your Laptop: La Quinta Old Town Hotel San Diego has complimentary high speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel to help guests keep in touch while out of town. So, make sure you bring your laptop and take advantage of this great La Quinta amenity.