Marriott Del Mar
11966 El Camino Real
Del Mar, CA 92130
Marriott Del Mar Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Marriott Del Mar
- Check-in/Out: Check-in at the Marriott Del Mar is 4pm and check-out is 12pm. Express check-in and check-out is also available.
- Parking: On-site self parking is available at Marriott Del Mar for $20 per day and valet is available for $25 per day.
- Internet: High speed wireless Internet is available throughout the Del Mar Marriott for a small fee so guests can keep up on what's going on at SanDiego.com.
- Smoking Policy: The San Diego Marriott in Del Mar is a completely smoke-free hotel so guests can enjoy fresh accommodations while on vacation.
- Pet-Friendly: Lucky for all you pet owners, Marriott Hotel Del Mar does accept pets for a non-refundable $75 sanitation fee.
Why It's Awesome: There is no place in the world like north county San Diego and Del Mar is one of the highlights. The Marriott Del Mar puts guests near some of the most beautiful beaches San Diego has to offer, amazing Torrey Pines State Park, and the Del Mar Racetrack. This area is absolutely beautiful and features a huge natural lagoon, popular dog beach, and incredible views.
- Location, Location, Location: The San Diego Marriott in Del Mar is in one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in San Diego county. Del Mar is 20 minutes north of downtown and features incredible beaches, shopping, restaurants, and a gorgeous lagoon, not to mention the Del Mar Racetrack (home to the San Diego County Fair) and Del Mar Horse Park for all you equestrians out there. This area has amazing views and a laid back quality that make it ideal for a great San Diego vacation. Of all the hotels in San Diego, the Marriott Hotel Del Mar is one of the best.
- Specials: The Del Mar Marriott knows how to make a deal so make sure to keep an eye out for great deals and promotions from this luxury San Diego hotel. The Marriott Del Mar will often have special packages for guests looking to go to hot San Diego attractions like Legoland or the Zoo or a romance package for couples looking to get away together. No matter what kind of vacation you are looking for, Del Mar Marriott will help make it happen.
- Green Lodging: We care about the environment and so does the Marriott Del Mar! Awarded California's highest level of California's Green Lodging Program certification, the Del Mar Marriott does what it can to make a difference. Every little bit helps and when you stay at this wonderful luxury hotel, you can feel good knowing you are helping the environment.
The Local Scoop: A hotel in north county San Diego is the way to go for an incredible beach vacation. Some of the bigger beaches like Mission or Pacific Beach may get more action but the beaches of north county are absolutely gorgeous and much more mellow. Marriott San Diego Del Mar is just a few minutes from amazing north county surf breaks like Cardiff Reef, Swamis, and Black's.
- Do Pack Your Gym Clothes: The Del Mar Marriott has a great gym so you don't have to miss a work out while on vacation.
- Do Hike Torrey Pines: The Torrey Pine is a rare coastal pine tree found only in north county San Diego and one of the Channel Islands. The Torrey Pines State Park is a short drive from Marriott Del Mar and is definitely worth a trip with beautiful Torrey Pine trees and gorgeous ocean views, it's definitely a sight to see in San Diego.
- Don't Miss The Races: The Del Mar Racetrack is exhilarating with horse racing at it's finest and great evening concerts. Marriott in Del Mar is just up the hill from this great San Diego attraction and is definitely the place to stay during race season.
- Don't Forget About The Fair: For guests looking to stay at the Marriott Del Mar during the summer months, don't forget to spend a day at the San Diego County Fair. Held at the Del Mar Racetrack, this coastal fair is one of the best in California with rides, animals, concerts, and an array of fair food.