Motel 6 San Ysidro
Motel 6 San Ysidro
San Ysidro, CA 92173
Motel 6 San Ysidro Information+ -
Top 5 Things To Know About Motel 6 San Ysidro
- Pet-Friendly: Motel 6 San Ysidro is a pet-friendly hotel so guests don't have to leave their precious pooch at home while on vacation in San Diego. A San Diego vacation isn't complete without the whole family, especially with so many dog-friendly activities around town. Take your four legged family member for a trip to the dog beach in Ocean Beach or Del Mar or head over to Fiesta Island to let them run around and play in the calm waters of San Diego Bay.
- Kids Stay Free: All Motel 6 hotels have a kids stay free policy and San Ysidro Motel 6 is no different. Children under the age of 17 stay for free while staying in the same Motel 6 San Ysidro hotel room as an adult family member.
- Check-in/Out: Check in time is 1pm at Motel 6 in San Ysidro and check-out is noon. Must be 18 or older to check-in.
- Accessible Rooms: Accessible rooms are available at San Ysidro Motel 6 for guests that need these services. It's important to book ahead for these rooms to ensure guests get the room they desire.
- Special Requests: Motel 6 San Ysidro will go above and beyond to accommodate any special requests but unfortunately these requests cannot be guaranteed in advance. Please make your request known upon check-in for your best chance at getting the room you would like.
Why It's Awesome: San Ysidro Motel 6 makes a stay in San Diego easy on guests and their wallets. Vacations can be expensive but when you stay at Motel 6 San Ysidro, you can save some cash and still have a great time in "America's Finest City". Take advantage of it's close proximity to the border, downtown, San Diego Zoo, and so much more when you stay at Motel 6 San Ysidro. This great San Diego budget motel makes it easy to have a great time in San Diego without breaking the bank.
- Location: San Ysidro is located on the border of San Diego and Mexico. This area is rich in culture and moderate in cost. Ideal for the San Diego traveler who wants to take a day trip down to Mexico, the Motel 6 San Ysidro is a great option to keep you close to the border and still just minutes from some of the best attractions in San Diego.
- Shopping: Motel 6 San Ysidro puts guests close to Las Americas Premium Outlets. Check-out great high-end shops and find incredible items for unbelievable prices at this beautiful San Diego Outlet Mall.
- Pool: One huge plus for staying at San Ysidro's Motel 6 is the outdoor pool. The San Diego weather is known for being warm and beautiful so guests can spend hours lounging by the pool and soaking in the sunshine at Motel 6 San Diego!
The Local Scoop: San Diego county is comprised of different areas that are interesting and unique. San Ysidro is no exception. Located on the border, this area is culturally rich and different than any other part of San Diego county. A stay at Motel 6 San Diego gives guests a chance to explore this exciting border town while being close to downtown San Diego and a few minutes from the beach.
- Do Check Out Imperial Beach: Just a short drive from San Ysidro Motel 6 is Imperial Beach. Ideal for surfing, swimming, or laying in the sun, this great San Diego beach is a must for a stay at Motel 6 San Ysidro.
- Do Go To The Gaslamp: Staying at Motel 6 San Ysidro means guests are just a few minutes from the thriving Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego. Considered to be the heart of San Diego, the Gaslamp is full of amazing San Diego restaurants, nightlife venues, shops, and the Padres stadium Petco Park.
- Don't Forget Your Passport: Since Motel 6 San Ysidro is so close to the Mexico border, it's easy to take a day to cross the border and enjoy all Mexico has to offer. Don't forget to pack your passport as they are now required to return to the United States from Mexico.
- Don't Leave The Kids Behind: Motel 6 has a great offer when it comes to kids. All kids stay free while in a room with an adult family member at San Diego Motel 6 San Ysidro. It won't cost a dime to bring them along when you stay at this great San Diego hotel.