Old Town Inn San Diego
4444 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92110
Old Town Inn San Diego Information
Top 5 Things to Know About The Old Town Inn San Diego
- Location: The Old Town Inn San Diego likes to say that it is located nowhere, but minutes from everywhere, and it truly is. Situated near Interstate 5 and Rosecrans, the San Diego Old Town Inn keeps you out of the hustle and bustle of downtown, but just a few minutes away. Old Town is a beautiful area of San Diego with over 25 historic sites and buildings and over 100 specialty shops and restaurants. This unique location is just a short jaunt from all the major San Diego attractions including Seaworld, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park.
- Check-In/Out: Check-in at this San Diego hotel in Old Town begins at 3pm giving you enough time to go out in Old Town for a nice dinner at one of the many authentic Mexican restaurants. Check-out is at 11am, so you can sleep in a little and recover from your last night in San Diego, which will hopefully be one to remember.
- Services and Features: The Old Town Inn San Diego prides itself in offering the best possible services and amenities to ensure that your stay with them is the most comfortable and stress-free. Wake up every morning to a complimentary breakfast and fuel up for each big day in San Diego. With free high-speed wireless Internet you can easily stay connected with work and home. Your kids will love the heated swimming pool as you relax after each long day in the city. There is also a poolside barbecue for anyone who loves grilling near a sparkling pool.
- Nearby Restaurants: There are a handful of restaurants within walking distance of this Old Town San Diego hotel and plenty of nearby restaurants in downtown, the Gaslamp Quarter and the historic Liberty Station in Point Loma. Since you're in Old Town, you might as well check out the wide variety of Mexican and Spanish influenced restaurants there as well as the cool shops and crafts.
- Specials and Packages: The Old Town Inn San Diego offers a wide variety of specials and vacation packages to help you save money on your next big trip to sunny San Diego. Everything from discounts to the top San Diego attractions and theme parks to Pet Friendly packages and the key to the jacuzzi suite for a little extra romance.
Why It's Awesome: The Old Town San Diego hotel is nestled in one of the coolest areas of San Diego, Old Town. This historic area boasts a humongous assortment of shops, restaurants and family activities. Everything you could possibly want to do in San Diego is within 15 minutes away, and this family and pet friendly hotel offers comfortable accommodations at affordable nightly rates.
- Old Town: The historic Old Town of San Diego is a must-see for anyone visiting San Diego. Take a nice walk around the town and check out all the historic buildings, specialty shops and fantastic restaurants. You will learn a ton about the history of San Diego as well as the Spanish and Mexican influences from when it used to be a Spanish Mission.
- Transportation: The San Diego Old Town Inn has free on-site parking for guests staying at the hotel, so you don't have to worry about any added charges or parking fees. This Old Town San Diego hotel is just a couple blocks away from the Trolley making it easy to get around the city and into downtown without having to be concerned with the hassles of parking or the extremely high rates.
- Pet Friendly: If you're looking for a pet friendly San Diego hotel in Old Town, look no further than the Old Town Inn. This cozy hotel offers premium accommodations for you and your pet in one of the most convenient locations in San Diego. The Ocean Beach Dog Beach is just minutes away from the hotel, so you can take your pup for a dip in the refreshing Pacific.
The Local Scoop: If you stay at the Old Town Inn San Diego, you really will never be without something to do. Its convenient location makes it easy to enjoy all the wonders of San Diego. With the many nearby restaurants, you won't have to worry about going far for a nice dinner or a quick bite.
- Do Bring the Kids: Don't hesitate to bring your kids to this family friendly Old Town San Diego hotel.The Old Town Inn offers fantastic amenities and family friendly vacation packages to help you save while enjoying the best of San Diego.
- Do Check Out Old Town: The historic district of Old Town is one of the coolest spots in San Diego. There are over 20 historic buildings from back when San Diego was a Spanish Mission, and there are a ton of specialty shops and amazing restaurants that will keep you coming back for more.
- Don't Leave Fido at Home: You don't have to worry about making arrangements for your favorite furry pal because the Old Town Inn is a pet friendly hotel, and it is only ten minutes from Dog Beach in Ocean Beach.
- Don't Forget to Check Online: The Old Town Inn routinely updates its website with a variety of special offers and vacation packages, so be sure you check often or join their mailing list to stay in the loop of the hottest San Diego deals.