Ramada Mission Valley
Ramada Mission Valley
San Diego, CA 92120
Ramada Mission Valley Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Ramada Mission Valley
- Parking: The Ramada Mission Valley complimentary parking lot is very close to the guest rooms which makes it easy and convenient to get to and from your car.
- Fitness Center: There is a small fitness center at Ramada Mission Valley SDSU so even if you are on vacation, you don't have to worry about missing out on your daily cardio routine.
- Outdoor Pool: Ramada Mission Valley has an outdoor pool at their hotel perfect for enjoying sunny San Diego weather, so make sure to pack a bathing suit when you book your rooms at Ramada San Diego Mission Valley / SDSU!
- Internet: There is complimentary wireless Internet at Ramada Mission Valley San Diego and they also supply a computer and printer in the lobby with complimentary use for guests if you don't have your own personal Internet devices.
- Urban Decor: Ramada Mission Valley SDSU is not what you would call a luxury hotel but their urban decor is enough to put any traveler in the vacation mindset and their affordable prices are enough to make a trip to San Diego possible without breaking the bank.
Why It's Awesome: Ramada San Diego Mission Valley is a great hotel to stay in for a number of reasons, but the best part about a trip to Ramada Hotel San Diego Mission Valley SDSU is how easy it is to get from your hotel to great San Diego activities. Ramada Hotel Mission Valley is located just a block from the Grantville Trolley station making it a breeze to get around the city without a car.
- San Diego Sports: One of the best reasons to stay at Ramada Hotel Mission Valley SDSU is to go to San Diego sports events. Not only is it super simple to hop on the trolley and get to Qualcomm Stadium for Chargers games or Petco park for Padres games, but the hotel itself is well-known as the place to stay for these games and often has a fun vibe of sports fans in the right seasons.
- Restaurants: In addition to the huge variety of San Diego restaurants that are accessible by trolley, there are great restaurants just across the street from Ramada Hotel Mission Bay. Take a stroll and find yourself at a delicious restaurant just steps from your San Diego hotel.
- Close to SDSU: You may have guessed by the name of the Ramada Hotel Mission Valley, but we thought we'd spell it out anyway. The Ramada Hotel Mission Valley is less than 5 minutes and only 2 freeway exits on Interstate-8 away from the San Diego State University campus. Whether you are visiting a student or catching a sports event or concert, Ramada Mission Valley San Diego is in the ideal location.
The Local Scoop: While there are some amazing and fun places to see and things to do in close proximity to Ramada Mission Valley / SDSU, there are also reasons that your stay at the hotel itself will be rewarding. Make sure to enjoy these extra perks of staying at Ramada Hotel Mission Valley to truly enjoy the whole experience of your vacation.
- Do Use the Computer: The Ramada Hotel Mission Valley San Diego has a computer and printer with Internet access available for your use in the lobby. And the best part is, it is totally free! So don't let your Facebook friends down, get on that computer and say hi from San Diego!
- Do Eat a Good Breakfast: Enjoy a delicious complimentary breakfast each morning of your stay at Ramada Hotel Mission Valley / SDSU. With fruit, pastries and a make-your-own waffle station you can't go wrong eating breakfasts at Ramada Hotel Mission Valley.
- Don’t Worry About the Money: Ramada Hotel Mission Valley SDSU is known as a great affordable hotel in San Diego. The low nightly rates at Ramada Hotel Mission Valley San Diego make it possible to have a great vacation in San Diego and save your money for more important San Diego activities and San Diego attractions.
- Don’t Leave Unhappy: Ramada Hotel Mission Valley has wonderful service and prides itself on cleanliness so you can be sure that your stay at this San Diego hotel will leave you happy and ready to visit again. As a great affordable option in San Diego's popular Mission Valley region, Ramada Hotel Mission Valley San Diego will not be a luxury hotel but you can still expect your stay to be pleasant, comfortable and fun.