Residence Inn La Jolla
Residence Inn La Jolla
San Diego, CA 92037
Residence Inn La Jolla Information
Residence Inn La Jolla Amenities
- Pet Friendly
- Wireless Internet
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Beer & Wine
- Breakfast Buffet
- Car Rentals Nearby
- Grocery Shopping Service
- Housekeeping Daily
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Limousine Service
- Manager's Reception
- Newspaper in Lobby
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
Top 5 Things to Know About Residence Inn La Jolla
- All Suite Hotel: Residence Inn La Jolla is an all-suite hotel geared toward extended stays. Perfect for a long trip to La Jolla, the Residence Inn Marriott La Jolla has everything you need for a comfortable and homey stay.
- Location: Residence Inn La Jolla is located about 15 minutes north of the San Diego International Airport close to the famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, the University of California, San Diego and all of the wonderful beaches and coves of Downtown La Jolla.
- Parking: On-site and off-site parking at Residence Inn La Jolla San Diego are available for $12 daily. There is no parking available for big trailers or RV's.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at Residence Inn La Jolla San Diego is 4pm and check-out is 12pm.
- Pet-Friendly: Residence Inn Marriott La Jolla is pet-friendly and pets are allowed with a non-refundable $100 sanitation fee. More details are available through contacting Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla.
Why It's Awesome: Residence Inn La Jolla is the ideal destination for an extended stay in San Diego. The great amenities and excellent hotel perks at this all-suite hotel make Residence Inn Marriott La Jolla a great choice for any vacation.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen: All of the suites at Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla have fully equipped kitchens. Perfect for a long stay where going out to dinner every night may not seem sensible, having a full kitchen can make your vacation that much easier. For business-minded travelers at Residence Inn Marriott La Jolla, suites also come with large well-lit desks and free wireless Internet.
- Separate Dining and Sleeping Areas: Say goodbye to the regular cramped quarters of hotel rooms and stretch out with the comfort of a suite. With separate dining and sleeping areas and an extra fold-out couch bed for guests, even a large group of vacationers can feel at home and uncrowded in the suites at Residence Inn La Jolla San Diego.
- Recreation Options: A stay at Residence Inn Marriott La Jolla includes fun recreation options like a heated pool, spa tub and sand volleyball. Enjoy the warm San Diego weather with these fun outdoor activities!
The Local Scoop: There are great reasons to stay at Residence Inn La Jolla San Diego but there are even better reasons to leave your hotel room and explore the outside area. Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla is close to great San Diego attractions - some of which are within walking distance!
- Do Hit the Links: Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla is close to Torrey Pines Golf Course, home to the famous views of the ocean from the high cliffs, challenging championship holes and the gorgeous weather San Diego is so proud of. A stay at Residence Inn La Jolla is a golfer's dream come true with its close proximity to this legendary golf course.
- Do Visit a Student: Just a block up Gilman Drive from Residence Inn Marriott La Jolla lies the University of California, San Diego. This hotel is perfect for anyone visiting a student at this college, especially for an extended stay. Invite your student to enjoy the extra pull-out bed if you want to pamper them, or just take a quick walk to campus to go visit them in their new homes.
- Don't Take the Car: Within walking distance from Residence Inn La Jolla San Diego are great restaurants for dining and two wonderful movie theaters. There are also multiple grocery stores within a mile of Residence Inn San Diego La Jolla. So whether you are in the mood for dinner and a movie on the town, or a shopping trip and cooking in your hotel room, you don't need a car when you're staying at Residence Inn Marriott San Diego La Jolla.
- Don't Miss Downtown La Jolla: While to reach Downtown La Jolla you probably will need a car, it's definitely worth it if you're staying at Residence Inn La Jolla San Diego. Downtown La Jolla is where you'll find some of the best fine dining, boutique shopping and beautiful beaches in San Diego. Head to La Jolla Shores for a fun beach day or Prospect Street for great restaurants and shops.