Residence Inn San Diego Downtown
1747 Pacific Highway
San Diego, CA 92101
Residence Inn San Diego Downtown Information
Top 5 Things To Know About Residence Inn San Diego Downtown
- Close To Public Transportation: Residence Inn San Diego Downtown is located within walking distance of the train and trolley. Getting to San Diego attractions is easy when you stay at Residence Inn Downtown San Diego.
- Free Shuttle: San Diego Downtown Residence Inn also provides free shuttle service, getting you to the airport and other nearby destinations. Downtown San Diego Residence Inn's free shuttle service lets guests sit back and relax while someone else does the driving.
- Free Internet Service: Whether you plug your laptop into the wall for wired Internet or whether you access the Internet with Wi-Fi, Residence Inn San Diego Downtown gives you Internet service for free. Residence Inn Downtown San Diego makes sure that you can visit your favorite Internet destinations with ease.
- Walking Distance To Little Italy: Being able to stay so close to San Diego's Little Italy neighborhood is a big plus. Residence Inn San Diego Downtown allows you to meander over to cool shops, fantastic places to eat and bars that are hopping with lively crowds.
- Free Hot Breakfast Buffet: Residence Inn Downtown San Diego serves an amazing meal first thing in the morning, every morning of your stay. This hot breakfast buffet allows you to pick and choose to create the ultimate breakfast for you.
Residence Inn San Diego Downtown provides guests with a fantastic place to stay that's located within walking distance of Little Italy. This San Diego hotel goes above and beyond with its free hot breakfast buffet, treating guests to an ample selection of hot and cold breakfast food. Residence Inn Downtown San Diego transports guests to destinations in the local area, and for longer trips, guests can take the trolley or the train. This public transportation is close to San Diego Downtown Residence Inn.
Downtown San Diego Residence Inn provides both wired and wireless Internet access so that you can connect to the Internet using whichever method you prefer. Residence Inn San Diego Downtown allows you to easily visit SeaWorld, the San Diego Convention Center and the marina. Are you traveling by plane? Residence Inn Downtown San Diego is convenient to the San Diego International Airport.
- Do Get Into Hot Water: Residence Inn San Diego Downtown has a whirlpool where you can relax after an active day visiting San Diego theme parks. The swimming pool at Residence Inn Downtown San Diego is heated, too.
- Don't Skip The BBQ: Fix yourself and your family an amazing BBQ meal using the grills at Residence Inn San Diego Downtown. The BBQ/picnic area at Residence Inn Downtown San Diego is a great place to hang out with your family while eating great BBQ foods.
- Studio: The pillowtop bed in this guest room at Residence Inn San Diego Downtown promises a great night's rest. Overlooking the city, this room gives you lots to enjoy during your stay. The 32" LCD TV is the ultimate entertainment hub in your room, and you and your sweetie can enjoy amusing programs together. The private kitchen in Residence Inn San Diego Downtown's Studio has a full-sized refrigerator and freezer, so keep plenty of goodies here for when you get hungry and thirsty. Enjoy a home-cooked meal even when you're on vacation - the stovetop allows you to make your favorite dishes.
- Suite: After a full day of adventures in San Diego, you can get your rest on the Suite's pillowtop bed. The queen size bed is decked out in signature bedding and a down blanket to keep you as cozy as possible. If you'd like to enjoy a bubble bath, you can do so - or you can just have a quick rinse in the shower. Either option works because the private bathroom has a shower/tub combination. Make delicious meals for your darling in the private kitchen. You can keep your ingredients in the full-sized refrigerator and freezer. When you're ready to cook on the stovetop, you can get the ingredients out. The microwave is useful if you want to warm up a snack in a short amount of time.