Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club
25382 Pappas Road
Ramona, CA 92065
Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club
- Serene Location: Burrowed in the quiet San Vicente Valley, the Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club offers a peaceful oasis outside of the city.
- Fitness Center: The Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club in San Diego has a fully equipped fitness facility with locker rooms and saunas.
- Swimming Pools: The San Diego Riviera Oaks Resort spoils guests with its two outdoor swimming pools and two Jacuzzis.
- Game Room: After swimming at the pool all day, the kids will love engaging in a little friendly competition in the resort's game room.
- Bike Rentals: Guests can hit the valley trails with the rental bikes at Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club in San Diego.
Why It's Awesome: The calm and peaceful retreat provides a great environment for fun recreational activities at the Riviera Oaks Resort. Between all of the local hiking trails and horseback riding offered at the Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club, guests may need some rest and relaxation. Thanks to the Day Spa at the Riviera Oaks Resort, guests can indulge in European facials and Swedish massage.
- Local Lakes and Parks: Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club is close to various hiking trails, parks and lakes. Take a break from the chaos of the city and fish at local Lake Poway or hike at Collier Park.
- Activities: It's hard to sit still while staying at the Riviera Oaks Resort thanks to all of the activities offered on site. The San Diego resort provides guests with horseback riding, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, in addition to bike rentals and swimming pools.
- Spa Services: The San Diego Riviera Oaks Resort Day Spa relaxes and rejuvenates guests with its facial, body treatment and massage services. Services are also available for couples.
The Local Scoop: Located next to several nature parks including Ramona Oaks Park and Dos Picos County Park, The San Diego Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club offers guests a private and peaceful treat away from the noise and chaos of the city. Although the San Diego resort is tucked away in the calm San Vicente Valley, it is only just a short drive away from popular San Diego attractions such as family friendly SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo.
- Do Invite the Kids Along: From swimming all day to horseback riding on the trails, the kids will enjoy this retreat just as much as the parents. The children will also be happy to learn LEGOLAND and Knott's Soak City Water Park are within driving distance of the hotel.
- Do Cozy Up to the Fireplace: Every room at the San Diego Riviera Oaks Resort and Racquet Club has its own private fireplace.
- Don't Wait to Stock Up on Groceries and Personal Items: The San Diego resort is located in a relatively isolated area, so it's a good idea to make sure you have everything you need before arriving at the site.
- Don't Forget Your Golf Clubs: Although there are tons of recreational activities to help entertain on site at the resort, there is also the Barona Creek Golf Club course in the area for guests in search of a tee time.