San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina
333 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina Information
Top 5 Things To Know About San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina is 4pm and check-out is 12pm. Feel free to relax and take your time checking out of your fantastic room with Marriott Marquis and Marina with available express checkout.
- Internet: The public areas in San Diego Marina Marriott have free wired and wireless Internet so guests can keep in touch and check all the great deals on SanDiego.com!
- Parking: On-site parking is available at Marriott Marquis and Marina San Diego for $26 per day or valet for $36 per day. Both include in/out privileges so guests don't have to worry about scheduling their outings around parking fees.
- Smoke-Free: San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina is a completely smoke-free hotel.
- Concierge: San Diego Marina Marriott has a concierge desk to help guests with any traveling questions and make their stay as easy as possible. There is no need to worry about getting the inside scoop on things to do and great San Diego activities. The concierge at San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina will lead you in the right direction.
Why It's Awesome: For a great hotel downtown, it doesn't get better than San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina. Located on the San Diego Bay, this San Diego hotel features incredible views, great amenities, and comfortable accommodations for a stylish stay in downtown. Want to make the most of your time near the water? Rent a boat or jet-ski from the marina for an exciting day on the bay!
- Recreation: The recreation facilities at San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina are endless. Two free form sparkling pools are available for lounging, floating, or swimming. Lush landscaping makes guests feel like they are on a tropical island in the middle of San Diego at this top-notch downtown hotel. Looking for something to get your heart racing? Rent a jet-ski and let loose on the San Diego Bay or take a lovely jog on the jogging/fitness trail at San Diego Marina Marriott.
- Fitness Center: Marriott Marquis and Marina San Diego knows it's important to keep up a fitness routine while on vacation. It's fitness center is complete with free weights, cardio equipment, and various weight machines to keep guests in tip top shape while in San Diego. Fitness classes are also available for a fee.
- Location, Location, Location: Adjacent to the San Diego Convention Center and on the San Diego Bay, the Marriott Marquis and Marina San Diego could not have a more ideal downtown location. It's walking distance to the water, with incredible views and just minutes from some of San Diego's top attractions. Spend a day at Seaport Village or walk around the Gaslamp Quarter for just a small cab fare when you stay at this great downtown hotel.
The Local Scoop: Staying in a hotel downtown is the most convenient way to experience all San Diego has to offer. The San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina puts guests just a few minutes from great San Diego attractions like Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo as well as a short drive from beautiful beaches and the San Diego International Airport.
- Do Pack A Bathing Suit: A stay in San Diego isn't complete without getting in the water at least once. Whether it's a swim in the ocean or a dip in the beautiful San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina swimming pool, you sure don't want to forget your swimsuit on a San Diego vacation.
- Do Rent A Boat: To cap off your great San Diego vacation, rent a boat from the 446-slip marina at San Diego Marriott. Spend the day gliding along the ocean in a lovely rented boat and make the most of your stay at San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina.
- Don't Worry About Restaurants: Marriott Marquis and Marina San Diego is home to some awesome restaurants and convenient eateries. From Starbucks to the Tequila Bar and Grille. No matter what kind of snack you are in the mood for, San Diego Marina Marriott has you covered.
- Don't Hesitate To Ask Questions: The concierge at San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina is available to answer all your traveling questions so don't hesitate to get the inside scoop from these helpful locals.
San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina Gallery