Sheraton Mission Valley
Sheraton Mission Valley
San Diego, CA
Sheraton Mission Valley Promotions
Sheraton Mission Valley Information
Top 5 Things to Know About The Sheraton Mission Valley
- Location: The Sheraton MIssion Valley is located in the heart of Mission Valley and easily accessible from major San Diego freeways including I-5, 805, 8, 15 and SR 163.
- Amenities: Luxury amenities include a pull-out sofa bed, 42” flat screen LCD TV, Sheraton Sweet Sleeper king size or queen size beds, private balcony and access to the Club Lounge for continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres.
- Pet-Friendly: Folks don’t have to worry about leaving their pets at home anymore. The Sheraton Mission Valley Hotel offers FREE pet-friendly accommodations, which include a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper dog bed and welcome kit.
- Parking: Self-parking at the Sheraton Mission Valley Hotel is $14 per day and $25 for over-sized vehicles.
- Laundry: Guest rooms at the San Diego Sheraton Mission Valley include laundry bags. Per your convenience, laundry dropped off by 8am is returned by 5pm the same day. There are also coin operated laundry facilities and laundry supplies can be purchased on-site.
Why It's Awesome: Sheraton Mission Valley San Diego Hotel offers travelers all the conveniences from home so they can enjoy a memorable and stress free vacation. Some of the amenities visitors can expect include executive rooms that are fully furnished with a Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed, 42” flat screen LCD TV and high speed Internet (fees apply).
Sheraton San Diego Hotel is in the heart of Mission Valley and guests staying here have easy access to San Diego’s major freeways and are only a short ride away from the Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego beaches and more.
- The Location: Whether you are here celebrating a birthday, enjoying a family vacation or are here on a business trip, San Diego offers something unique for everybody. The Sheraton Mission Valley Hotel is located near San Diego’s popular tourist attractions, parks, museums and shopping malls. And with easy access to any freeway, visitors can reach any San Diego destination fairly quickly. If you want to enjoy a day at the beach, Mission Beach and Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach, Coronado Beach are less than 10 miles away. If you are in the mood for some knowledge and local history, visit San Diego’s oldest neighborhood in Old Town. Located just three miles away from the Sheraton Mission Valley, you can enjoy a fun mixture of vibrant shops, lively bars, Mexican cuisine, museums and more.
- The Shopping: For those who are looking to do some shopping while in San Diego, Fashion Valley Mall is less than two miles away and features dozens of upscale clothing shops, shoe stores, jewelry boutiques, fine dining restaurants and AMC movie theater. Fashion Valley is an open-air shopping mall and one of San Diego’s largest malls. Located five miles away in downtown San Diego is another eclectic collection of upscale boutiques and shops, including Westfield Horton Plaza Mall. Another beautiful mall to visit is Westfield UTC in La Jolla. Enjoy a mixture of big-name clothing stores and famous cafes, yogurt and cupcake shops along La Jolla Village Drive. If bargain deals are what you are looking for, shop until your hearts content at Las Americas Premium Outlets in South Bay.
- The Parks: Although beaches are synonymous with San Diego, this city is home to gorgeous parks and fun San Diego amusement parks as well. Located just four miles away from the Sheraton Mission Valley is the World Famous San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park. If you have children or are an animal lover yourself, enjoy a day at the zoo. Balboa Park, which is adjacent to the San Diego Zoo, offers more than 1,200 acres full of beautiful gardens, museums and restaurants. Walk around the various exhibits including the Museum of Man, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego Air and Space Museum, Japanese Friendship Garden, the Spanish Village Art Center and more.
The Local Scoop: The Sheraton Mission Valley is surrounded by great shopping malls, restaurants and parks. Whether you are looking for a delicious breakfast spot, need to buy a new pair of shoes or want to spend the day learning about local art and culture, you have many great options nearby. Below are more fun local things to check out if you are staying at the Sheraton Mission Valley.
- Do Venture Out: Although you may have your heart set on going to Gaslamp in downtown San Diego, there are other beautiful neighborhoods worth visiting too, including Golden Hill, Hillcrest, Liberty Station and Sunset Cliffs. And since the Sheraton Mission Valley is only a few miles away from many of these places, it won’t take long to get there even if you’re traveling by bus or trolley.
- Do Catch A Game: If you happen to be in town during baseball or football season, catch a local game. The San Diego Chargers play at Qualcomm Stadium, which is merely three miles away from the Sheraton Mission Valley. Whether you are die hard fan or just love the sport, the energy inside the stadium is contagious and a guaranteed fun time. Those that are in town during baseball season can catch the San Diego Padres playing at Petco Park in the Gaslamp. And visitors can explore the vibrant bars and restaurants in the Gaslamp before or after the game.
- Don’t Forget Your Dancing Shoes: San Diego offers a wide variety of dance clubs, lounges and lively bars. Whether you are naturally gifted salsa dancer or were born with two left feet, it doesn't matter, get out and dance like no is watching. You can find a multitude of upscale dance clubs and bars in downtown San Diego, Hillcrest and La Jolla. If you are looking for something more laid back head to North Park or Pacific Beach.
- Don’t Forget To Make Dinner Reservations: No matter where you are planning on going for dinner, it is probably best to call ahead and make reservations. Especially if you want to dine in downtown San Diego or any waterfront restaurant along the coast. Some great choices around the Sheraton Mission Valley include Gordon Biersch's Brewery Restaurant, Benihana, Mimi’s Cafe, Oggi's Pizza and Brewing House and Ristorante Arrivederci.