Sonoran Suites of San Diego
6610 Ambrosia Lane
Carlsbad , CA 92011
Sonoran Suites of San Diego Information
Top 5 Things to Know About Sonoran Suites of San Diego
- Apartment Style Rooms: You'll feel right at home when you stay at the Sonoran Suites of San Diego as every spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen and a furnished living room and dining room.
- Pool Access: Sonoran Suites San Diego spoils guests with luxury outdoor resort style pools. The kids will enjoy making waves with their floaties while the adults will appreciate relaxing in the spa.
- Gas and Charcoal Grills: The San Diego Sonoran Suites has a grilling area at the poolside where you can barbecue up some ribs or throw some hamburgers on the grill with a view of the kids splashing around in the pool.
- Courts: Challenge your friends to a game of doubles at the tennis courts or round up a team for beach volleyball at the Sonoran Suites of San Diego sand volleyball courts.
- Fitness Facility: If swimming laps in the pool and taking swings on the tennis court isn't enough physical activity for you, check out the Sonoran Suites of San Diego fitness center, which has weight stations, treadmills and stair masters to help keep up your heart rate.
Sonoran Suites of San Diego offers affordable apartment style suites with the options of one, two or three bedroom units. Every suite has a fully stocked gourmet style kitchen, a living room and a dining room. The units at the Sonoran Suites in San Diego also come equipped with washing machines and dryers. The Sonoran Suites San Diego have not only a sand volleyball court and a tennis court, but also a fitness center where guests can lift some weights or hit the treadmill. There is also an outdoor resort style pool area with a hot tub at the Sonoran Suites San Diego.
Sonoran Suites of San Diego is located in the Carlsbad area of San Diego, just minutes away from LEGOLAND where the youngsters can test their driving skills at the Volvo Driving School or explore the largest selection of LEGOs in the nation. If you're staying at the San Diego hotel during the Spring time, be sure to visit The Flower Fields, which are only a little over two miles away from San Diego Sonoran Suites. The Flower Fields are home to around 50 acres of color Giant Tecolote Ranuncul flowers that completely cover the San Diego ranch. There are also various other things to do in San Diego, which are all located close to the Sonoran Suites San Diego.
- Do Ask for a Fireplace: Several Sonoran Suites offer rooms with fireplaces, so relax and cozy up to your in-room private fireplace.
- Don't Forget the Business Center: If you're staying at the Sonoran Suites of San Diego for business, the hotel's office facility can supply you with all your work-related needs.
- One Bedroom One Bath Condo: Enjoy all the comforts of home in this spacious condo from Sonoran Suites. This condo includes a full kitchen with a stovetop, refrigerator and microwave as well as cook and dishware. There is a shared bathroom with complimentary toiletries and a beautiful living and dining area as well as a furnished outdoor balcony or patio.
- Two Bedroom Two Bath Condo: For up to five guests, this condo includes complimentary Wi-Fi, an outdoor patio or balcony, 32-inch flat screen TV with cable and a full private kitchen for your convenience. Stretch out in this spacious condo with a separate living and dining area and access to the shared bathroom.
- Three Bedroom Two Bath Condo: For large groups, this condo is great. It sleeps up to seven people and has all of the in-room amenities necessary including a bathtub and shower, air conditioning, a blender, dishwasher, microwave, DVD player and much much more! Enjoy some "me" time in the comfort of your own private bedroom or hang out with the group in the living or dining areas. The full kitchen makes it easy to make a nice meal and enjoy the comforts of home on your San Diego vacation.