Westin Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Circle
San Diego, CA 92101
Westin Gaslamp Quarter Information
Westin Gaslamp Quarter Amenities
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Valet Parking
- In-Room Safe
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-Room Safe
Top 5 Things To Know About The Westin Gaslamp Quarter
- Renovation: The Westin Gaslamp Quarter was extensively renovated in 2011, costing upwards of $25 million dollars. It is completely redesigned with a new, modern look inspired by elements in nature.
- Pool and Gym: The San Diego Westin Gaslamp Quarter features an outdoor pool to soak up the San Diego sun and lounge the days away, as well as a fitness center so guests don't have to skip a beat on their workout routine. There is also an enclosed whirlpool for the ultimate relaxation. Towels are complimentary and poolside food and drinks are available. The pool is open from 6am - 10pm daily.
- Restaurant: Pinzimini is the new Downtown restaurant located inside the Westin San Diego Gaslamp. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this great Italian restaurant and bar is sure to be a big hit for a fantastic meal or classic cocktail. The San Diego Westin Gaslamp also has a "grab 'n' go" with Starbucks coffee, parfaits, fruit, and pastries.
- Pet-Friendly: San Diego Gaslamp Westin is a pet-friendly hotel so don't leave your sweet pooch at home while on vacation. Stay at the Westin Gaslamp San Diego and bring them with you! Dogs are permitted up to 50lbs, over 50lb dogs require approval. The Westin San Diego Gaslamp goes above and beyond to ensure your pet is happy and comfortable with a Signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed, water and food bowls, and doggie welcome amenities upon arrival.
- Parking: Valet parking is available at the Westin Gaslamp San Diego for $32 per day with in/out privileges.
Why It's Awesome: After going through a huge renovation in 2011 and early 2012, the Westin Gaslamp Quarter San Diego has become the new "it" hotel Downtown. Gorgeous accommodations, a beautiful pool and lounge area, and the Pure Body Spa make the San Diego Westin Gaslamp the ideal hotel for a wonderful San Diego vacation.
- Spa Treatments: The Pure Body Spa at the Westin Gaslamp San Diego is available for massage, skin care, and facials. Make a reservation on your next San Diego vacation and relax in pure bliss at the Pure Body Spa at the Westin Gaslamp San Diego!
- Green Choice: Caring for the environment is important and every little bit helps. The folks at Westin Gaslamp Quarter San Diego know this and do their best to help with "The Green Choice" program. For each night guests decline housekeeping, the San Diego Westin Gaslamp offers a $5 voucher for participating food and beverage locations. Make a difference and save some cash with a stay at the Westin San Diego Gaslamp.
- The View: Downtown San Diego is a beautiful sight to see. A stay at the Westin Gaslamp San Diego gives guests gorgeous views of the San Diego bay and Downtown cityscape. Revel in the beauty of "America's Finest City" when you book at the San Diego Westin Gaslamp.
The Local Scoop: Sure the Westin Gaslamp San Diego is located right next to the historic Gaslamp Quarter with 16 blocks of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, but it's also just a few minutes from the best San Diego attractions like the Zoo, SeaWorld, Balboa Park, and Seaport Village. A stay at the Westin Gaslamp Quarter San Diego puts guests in the middle of the action with an ultra convenient location.
- Do Pack A Swimsuit: The pool and lounge area at the Westin Gaslamp San Diego is one you don't want to miss so make sure to pack your best bikini on your San Diego vacation.
- Do Bring Some Walking Shoes: The Gaslamp Quarter of San Diego is "the place to be" in Southern California for shopping, restaurants, and nightlife fun but the parking can be tough. So leave your vehicle safe and sound in the Westin Gaslamp San Diego parking garage and take a lovely stroll to the Gaslamp Quarter for a fun day or evening in San Diego.
- Don't Leave Your Pets At Home: As a pet-friendly hotel, the Westin San Diego Gaslamp invites guests to bring their favorite pooch on vacation. Don't worry about a pet-sitter and book a room the whole family can enjoy.
- Don't Hesitate to Ask the Concierge: The concierge at Westin Gaslamp San Diego is extremely helpful and wants to make your stay in San Diego unforgettable, so don't think twice about asking them for help or advice.
Westin Gaslamp Quarter Gallery