Westin San Diego
400 West Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
Westin San Diego Information
Westin San Diego Amenities
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Hot Tub
- Spa Services
- Room Service
- Coffee maker
- Dry Cleaning/Laundry
- Air Conditioning
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Concierge Service
- Courtesy Newspaper
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shuttle Service
- Business Center
- Valet Parking
- Gift Shop
- Disability Accessible
Top 5 Things to Know About The Westin San Diego
- Check In/Out: Guests at the Westin San Diego can check in at 3pm and must check out by 12pm.
- Airport Shuttle: The Westin San Diego offers complimentary airport transportation from 5am-11pm.
- Location: A stay at San Diego Westin Hotel puts guests just a short walk or car ride away from some of San Diego’s famous landmarks, including the Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village, Little Italy, Balboa Park, Old Town and Seaworld.
- Parking: The Westin San Diego has a 24-hour valet parking facility, separate charges apply.
- Pet-Friendly: Pet owners, do not fret about leaving your beloved pet behind. The Westin Hotel San Diego invites you to bring along your pooches by offering pet-friendly accommodations, signature Westin Heavenly Dog Bed® and doggie food and water bowls.
Why It's Awesome: The San Diego Hotel Westin offers the best in amenities and views of the city. If it is your first time traveling to the city, the San Diego Westin Hotel is a great option because it is surrounded by many great dining, shopping, nightlife and entertainment options.
- The Views: Located in the heart of San Diego, the Westin San Diego offers spectacular panoramic views of the city. You will be treated to beautiful views of San Diego bay, Coronado Island and the sparkling downtown skyline.
- The Location: Whether you’re sports fan, shopping addict or want to soak in some of sun at San Diego’s local beaches, San Diego offers a little bit of everything for everyone. And a stay at the San Diego Westin Hotel will put you in the center of the best that this city has to offer. Located just a few short miles from The Westin Hotel San Diego is famous Gaslamp Quarter, filled with dozens of fine dining options, bars and nightclubs. Other great options to check out while you’re in downtown San Diego, is Seaport Village and Westfield Horton Plaza Mall.
- The Amenities: The luxury amenities you can enjoy while staying at the Westin Hotel San Diego include 24-hour room service, outdoor heated lap pool and whirlpool spa, fitness center, free wi-fi in lobby area, spa services, safe deposit boxes, dry cleaning services and 24- hour security.
The Local Scoop: Staying in Downtown San Diego, you have a lot of great options nearby but don’t forget to venture further out to neighborhoods like Hillcrest, North Park, Ocean Beach, Pacific Beach and La Jolla. You’ll find that each of these neighborhoods offers a unique twist on San Diego living, food and nightlife.
- Do Catch a Game: If you’re a big sports fan, take in the local sports scene while you’re in San Diego. Depending on the season, you can catch a local Padres baseball game at PETCO Park, which is just a short cab drive away from the Westin San Diego. Or cheer on the San Diego Super Chargers down at Qualcomm Stadium.
- Do Soak in Some Sun: San Diego is known to have some of the best weather and beaches in the country. One of the most beautiful beaches, Coronado Beach, is located just a few miles away from the Westin San Diego. You can even catch the ferry at Seaport Village and enjoy a scenic ride across the bay to Coronado Island.
- Don’t Forget to Pamper Yourself: The Westin San Diego has its own spa. Do not hesitate to treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage or facial. Offering 60 minute and 90 minute massages, you can choose from a deep tissue massage, sports massages, reflexology, Swedish Aloe or aromatherapy. Reservations are highly suggested. Technicians are also on-call daily from 8am-7pm.
- Don’t Forget to Dine Out: Enjoy tasty tapas, mini appetizers and other delectable menu options at the restaurant and bar inside the Westin San Diego. Also, enjoy daily happy specials, including $5 house wine, well drinks and bottled beer. For more great dining and bar choices, explore the Gaslamp Quarter.
Westin San Diego Gallery