Kids Free 2016
Kids Free 2016
2920 Zoo Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
Kids Free 2016 Information+ -
Top 3 Things About San Diego Zoo Kids Free in October
- Activity Booth: During the weekends you can let your kids channel their natural artist by engaging in specials crafts. From 10am to 4pm you can enrich your children with crafts that will be given to our animals in the future!
- Hours of Operation: From October 1st- 31st, the San Diego Zoo Safari Park will be open between 9am-6pm. Longer hours give you and your family more time to join the festivities as you observe animals from all over the world. Also as an added bonus, parking is free.
- Animal Encounters: The Safari Park's Kids Free in October gives visitors the chance to meet some of the zoo's animal ambassadors and watch them in action. Make sure to catch the Tiger Tales, Cheetah Run, Robert the Zebra, and more!
Why It's Awesome: The San Diego Zoo is dedicated to connecting children with nature, and this is a great opportunity to join in the mission of expanding the horizons of childhood.
- Special Weekend Activities: Take a trip to the Zoo on an open Saturday and see Tiger Tales and Keeper Talks. These are activities that are only offered on the weekends, so don't miss out on this great chance! Maybe even head to the zoo a couple of times during the month of October.
The Local Scoop: Get in on the awesome contests taking place like, Kids Free Trivia Quiz, Kids Free Coloring Content and Kids Free Snapchat Content. Follow the Zoo on snapchat with username: SanDiegoZoo.
- Do Tag your Photos: When you capture your enjoyment on film, make sure to post and tag your photos with #sdzsafaripark and share your experience with the San Diego Zoo.
- Don't Worry About Parking: Parking is free at the San Diego Zoo, so just drive on down and gear up for an exciting day full of adventures!
- Don't Forget Sunscreen: As a majority of the activites and exhibits are hosted outside we want to remind you to bring sunscreen for you and your little ones.